It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Anyone for Chester?

http://www.desura.com/games/chester
mabrookes: Anyone for Chester?

http://www.desura.com/games/chester
me plz ...
iamnks: me plz ...
Sent
hello ninjas!
Pawun: hello ninjas!
Howdy :)
Quiet around here today, or possibly really busy - hard to know when everyone is a ninja.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by mabrookes
mabrookes: Quiet around here today, or possibly really busy - hard to know when everyone is a ninja.
Its the calm before the storm. :P
high rated
Going through my Humble Bundles ATM. Humble Bundle 9 - I know that some are used, can't remember which, though!

Trine 2: Complete Story Steam Key
LLMGL-N48LV-5AQID

Mark of the Ninja Steam Key
N88X3-XMVL8-NCKFW

Eets Munchies Steam Key
FM2G-S3LW-0RQ8-K9CA

Brütal Legend Steam Key
4FV8H-7N9R0-W96G9

FTL: Faster Than Light Steam Key
HVAW2-LVDQ7-9DK6I

FEZ Steam Key
FJH9A-F333C-GVQJ9

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken Steam Key
H72CT-67R68-9APE8

A Virus Named TOM Steam Key
WRMKE-WHE0W-F9TGG

LIMBO Steam Key
FV9H9-ENCXD-XTVGH

Bastion Steam Key
9CQ93-ZYRPQ-4HYBD
sanchit117: Going through my Humble Bundles ATM. Humble Bundle 9 - I know that some are used, can't remember which, though!
Went through a few I don't have, they were all used though. Thanks anyway +1
Damn.. people are quick... all the steams are gone
sanchit117: Going through my Humble Bundles ATM. Humble Bundle 9 - I know that some are used, can't remember which, though!
I tried for the Virus, but its dublicate
Hmm, ninjas are faster than +rep button:D

Virus Tom and Limbo are gone :(
Post edited January 31, 2014 by truhlik77
hellmonster67: Damn.. people are quick... all the steams are gone
And by "people" you mean "bots and script-wankers"...?
hellmonster67: Damn.. people are quick... all the steams are gone
Randalator: And by "people" you mean "bots and script-wankers"...?
You are probably right.. the only solution.. I just logged onto GoG when those were listed , had steam up too and thought I actually could get one this time.. But nope. People must be scriptin this thread.

Just a thought but a way around that is for the Giver to ask who wants it then PM the codes. That's what I will be doing shortly later today when I have a few to give out.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by hellmonster67
hellmonster67: You are probably right.. the only solution.. I just logged onto GoG when those were listed , had steam up too and thought I actually could get one this time.. But nope. People must be scriptin this thread.
When I do put just a code on here (haven't for a while) I normally insert a random extra "-" in there, no idea if this would stop it but I assume it would unless they put a lot of effort into it.