It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries: STEAM - War of the Roses: Kingmaker
CQ5E4-KKWX5-MK970

STEAM - Velvet Assassin
LDKDA-F655Z-3WZQH

STEAM - Mount & Blade
CF2DR-HZ83M-H5JH0
RevolutionSphere: Got Mount & Blade, thank you
NP Enjoii =)
YellowAries: STEAM - Velvet Assassin
LDKDA-F655Z-3WZQH
I should have maby said that this game was already taken by another ninja before I made my first post. :/
CQ5E4-KKWX5-MK970

STEAM - Velvet Assassin
LDKDA-F655Z-3WZQH

STEAM - Mount & Blade
CF2DR-HZ83M-H5JH0
Got War of the Roses. Thank you! I hope its not a problem that im a GOG noob without rep. But yeah thanks :-)
CQ5E4-KKWX5-MK970

STEAM - Velvet Assassin
LDKDA-F655Z-3WZQH

STEAM - Mount & Blade
CF2DR-HZ83M-H5JH0
deyn123456789: Got War of the Roses. Thank you! I hope its not a problem that im a GOG noob without rep. But yeah thanks :-)
You are welcome to GOG :)
platercake: I should have maby said that this game was already taken by another ninja before I made my first post. :/
It's NP. ;)

deyn123456789: Got War of the Roses. Thank you! I hope its not a problem that im a GOG noob without rep. But yeah thanks :-)
Enjoii. Rep doesn't matter too much, just be a good part of the community, it's all we really ask =)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by YellowAries
platercake: I should have maby said that this game was already taken by another ninja before I made my first post. :/
YellowAries: It's NP. ;)

YellowAries: Enjoii. Rep doesn't matter too much, just be a good part of the community, it's all we really ask =)
I'll try my best :-)
YellowAries: It's NP. ;)

Enjoii. Rep doesn't matter too much, just be a good part of the community, it's all we really ask =)
deyn123456789: I'll try my best :-)
Buhahaha, that was me. :P Tnx,for the drop Yellow :) +1
high rated
STEAM - Inversion
http://store.steampowered.com/app/212410/

The key is region locked and it's valid only for this countries (North, Central, South America):US CA MX PR BS PA BZ CR SV GT HN NI VE CO GY SR GF BR PE BO PY UY AR CL EC

Inversion Steam key:
577T6-H2DVV-VML6G
Parsifal77: STEAM - Inversion
http://store.steampowered.com/app/212410/

The key is region locked and it's valid only for this countries (North, Central, South America):US CA MX PR BS PA BZ CR SV GT HN NI VE CO GY SR GF BR PE BO PY UY AR CL EC

Inversion Steam key:
577T6-H2DVV-VML6G
Awesome game +1
Hello my fellow shuriken throwers!
Leucius: Hello my fellow shuriken throwers!
Hi! Though I'm more of a shuriken receptor. :p

Congrats on your fourth one, BTW. ;)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by Thespian*
Just a reminder, while I don't have the funds to give any games right now, my music's free to download over at http://TimsMidnightMile.bandcamp.com or http://www.reverbnation.com/TimsMidnightMile

Leucius: Hello my fellow shuriken throwers!
Thespian*: Hi! Though I'm more of a shuriken receptor. :p

Congrats on your fourth one, BTW. ;)
Lol I feel like that lately. And thanks.
Post edited January 31, 2014 by Leucius
Anyone wants a spare copy of Arma Gold edition. Since I already ninja'd one copy here, have another left, (given by a friend.) Leave a reply :)
Post edited January 31, 2014 by Zurvan7
Zurvan7: Anyone wants a spare copy of Arma Gold edition. Since I already ninja'd one copy here, have another left, (given by a friend.) Leave a reply :)
Me (: thank you
Zurvan7: Anyone wants a spare copy of Arma Gold edition. Since I already ninja'd one copy here, have another left, (given by a friend.) Leave a reply :)
vladicaris: Me (: thank you
Check out PM you cute lion :p