It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: Driftmoon is 95 coins, is it alright if I have it?
lugum: yes its alright, i ordered it.
DemiGodess: If the offer still stands I would love Ballpoint Universe - Infinite. It's 295c.
lugum: Someone beat you to it, thus at the moment i dont have enough coins, but i will tommorow.
I will order it for you tommorow, so it might take a bit more time for me to send it.
Thank you!! :D
Malv0isin: You can't see the list unless you are a registered member I guess. And I am not currently.
hellmonster67: Yeah Im not gonna register that page... These are flash games right?
The website is not bad if you find some offers you would be interested in anyway - I signed up for three things I would have been interested in (and one was a free trial) and got enough points to get about 100 games from desura and Steam (and a single gog game, but I don't think they have any left of that) and spent only £15 on services I would want anyway.

It would be a lot fewer games if I went for the most expensive ones, but there are plenty of really good games very cheap (I didn't get all games for me, I picked up a few duplicates to give away and a few for friends while I was at it).

Outside of those offeres I am not interested in grinding through flash games and watching videos for a couple of points each day so I will probably never use it again now, but it was worth it for what I spent.
Another quirky game... Reply if you want a STEAM key for Bientôt l'été.
Impaler26: Another quirky game... Reply if you want a STEAM key for Bientôt l'été.
very quirky indeed
Post edited January 30, 2014 by theslitherydeee
hellmonster67: Yeah Im not gonna register that page... These are flash games right?
mabrookes: The website is not bad if you find some offers you would be interested in anyway - I signed up for three things I would have been interested in (and one was a free trial) and got enough points to get about 100 games from desura and Steam (and a single gog game, but I don't think they have any left of that) and spent only £15 on services I would want anyway.

It would be a lot fewer games if I went for the most expensive ones, but there are plenty of really good games very cheap (I didn't get all games for me, I picked up a few duplicates to give away and a few for friends while I was at it).

Outside of those offeres I am not interested in grinding through flash games and watching videos for a couple of points each day so I will probably never use it again now, but it was worth it for what I spent.
Expedition, megabyte punch and omerta are left, but a bit expensive, i got a bunch of them (GOG,Desura and GG).
It really depends on your country if you can get good deals. Games are just a part.
Post edited January 30, 2014 by lugum
Impaler26: Another quirky game... Reply if you want a STEAM key for Bientôt l'été.
theslitherydeee: very quirky indeed
So do you want it?
Impaler26: So do you want it?
No thanks, but I have to admit I would never have thought of making a lonely beach walking simulator.
GastonArg:
A pretty well put arguement - and the only qualifying one to boot!

Congrats - you came, you saw, you convinced!

ROME: TOTAL WAR is yours! :)
Its crazy what indie developers make in an attempt to differentiate themselves these days, its nice that their trying new things but I'm afraid this one is a little too new for my tastes. +1 though :)
theslitherydeee: Its crazy what indie developers make in an attempt to differentiate themselves these days, its nice that their trying new things but I'm afraid this one is a little too new for my tastes. +1 though :)
Yep, it's crazy indeed. :D

But i guess this game is at least good for a laugh or maybe for trash game fans...
may i?- it looks rather interesting! please pass on to anyone else whos interested though, as ive been really really lucky this week, plus my backlog is huge!
Sachys: A pretty well put arguement - and the only qualifying one to boot!

Indeed. May he enjoy it thoroughly! Alas, I think playing Total War for the strategy is an utter waste. Spoiled by Paradox games, I guess :P
chezybezy: may i?- it looks rather interesting! please pass on to anyone else whos interested though, as ive been really really lucky this week, plus my backlog is huge!
PM sent. Enjoy your walk on the beach.
chezybezy: may i?- it looks rather interesting! please pass on to anyone else whos interested though, as ive been really really lucky this week, plus my backlog is huge!
Impaler26: PM sent. Enjoy your walk on the beach.
awesome thanks ever so much!
GastonArg:
Sachys: A pretty well put arguement - and the only qualifying one to boot!

Thank you very much :D installing already, gonna give my thoughts about the game in a few hours :D