It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Right... Final Call for ROME: TOTAL WAR (Steam).

For this I expect 50 rep, an October 2013 joindate or before and for the reciever to actually want to play the game.

There is a catch though: you have to convince me that you actually want it - state why in your reply and try to make it the best claim possible as I'll be picking the most deserving /convincing claim as the winner in a few hours.
If nobody convinces me, it goes to the box of unredeemed and unloved codes forever!
Well since you promoted that game so much I'm in and yes I plan to play it, I am playing velvet assassin but the mix with this one doesnt go wrong.

Why I want to play it? I'm studying law and one signature is called roman law, I want to play the game since I found similarities with warhammer blood omen and second I want to fight with all the families/dynasties of the principate period( the game doesn't reach the dominate period.. I think) Specially the julio claudian and the last one severan where it follows with the 2 ages of war, I want to know how accurate it is too(historically speaking).
Well those are my main reasons, sorry my spelling and english in general I know it sucks :P
Post edited January 30, 2014 by GastonArg
high rated
I have a gift link for the basic Multimedia Fusion 2 bundle from Humble Bundle

DRM Free only:
Multimedia Fusion 2
Vincere Totus Astrum
OddPlanet
Splotches
MANOS: The Hands of Fate
Pitiri 1977

Steam:
Faerie Solitaire

First to reply gets it (+20 rep limit, and someone who really wants it preferably).
mabrookes:
NVM no rep xD
Post edited January 30, 2014 by lJACOBl
mabrookes: I have a gift link for the basic Multimedia Fusion 2 bundle from Humble Bundle

DRM Free only:
Multimedia Fusion 2
Vincere Totus Astrum
OddPlanet
Splotches
Pitiri 1977

Steam:
Faerie Solitaire

First to reply gets it (+20 rep limit, and someone who really wants it preferably).
Sounds like a good bundle
mabrookes: I have a gift link for the basic Multimedia Fusion 2 bundle from Humble Bundle

DRM Free only:
Multimedia Fusion 2
Vincere Totus Astrum
OddPlanet
Splotches
Pitiri 1977

Steam:
Faerie Solitaire

May I?
rong44: Sounds like a good bundle
Does that mean you want it, you were first to reply. If not then ciccia22 gets it.
mabrookes: Does that mean you want it, you were first to reply. If not then ciccia22 gets it.
Yes please. I've been waiting to pick up Odd Planet. Thank you so much
mabrookes: Does that mean you want it, you were first to reply. If not then ciccia22 gets it.
Thanks anyway! +1 :)
rong44: Yes please. I've been waiting to pick up Odd Planet. Thank you so much
PM sent :)

ciccia22: Thanks anyway! +1 :)
No problem, he got there before you I just wasn't sure if he wanted it or not :)
Post edited January 30, 2014 by mabrookes
rong44: Yes please. I've been waiting to pick up Odd Planet. Thank you so much
NIce, Odd Planet looks kinda like Limbo with a girl as protagonist..
Stooner: NIce, Odd Planet looks kinda like Limbo with a girl as protagonist..
It is a pretty good little game, and very reminiscent of Limbo (maybe a little better in my opinion, it held me to the game for longer periods) - obviously for anyone who didn't like Limbo they will not like this.

DRM Free only:
Multimedia Fusion 2
Vincere Totus Astrum
OddPlanet
Splotches
Pitiri 1977

Steam:
Faerie Solitaire

Can i please have Faerie Solitaire if it is still available?
Amantine: Can i please have Faerie Solitaire if it is still available?
I gave it away as a package already, sorry.
Evening everyone,
I have a nice little RPG Maker game: Memories of a Vagabond
on Desura for the first one
Schnuff: Evening everyone,
I have a nice little RPG Maker game: Memories of a Vagabond
on Desura for the first one
Moi?