It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Hey ho, let's go
shoot' em in the back now
what they want, I don't know
they're all raved up and ready to go..
+1's for the drops.
Leucius: +1's for the drops.
^This. ;)
DampSquib:
Wow, can't believe they where still unclaimed.

Thank you so much! :) +1
Post edited January 30, 2014 by shimmy098
DampSquib:
shimmy098: Wow, can't believe they where still unclaimed.

Thank you so much! :) +1
I tried it a few times but, kept getting invalid. With GOG's current setup, I can't know if the code's wrong, or locked, or whatever :P

Not sorry, though, hope you enjoy them! And the damp squib gets all my +1s XD
Spinorial: I tried it a few times but, kept getting invalid. With GOG's current setup, I can't know if the code's wrong, or locked, or whatever :P
Or even "already in use". I checked time ago with some codes which have been taken hours or even days before (openly staten by the successful Ninjas who claimed them), and all I got was "invalid code" anyways. :D
Post edited January 30, 2014 by Thespian*
high rated
7CN7H-ZR2YW-Y559P Stealth Bastard Deluxe Steam key.

Yes I said bastard. Bastard Bastard Bastard :p
Spinorial: I tried it a few times but, kept getting invalid. With GOG's current setup, I can't know if the code's wrong, or locked, or whatever :P
Thespian*: Or even "already in use". I checked time ago with some codes which have been taken hours or even days before (openly staten by the successful Ninjas who claimed them), and all I got was "invalid code" anyways. :D
Indeed. I just checked with one of my own redeemed gift codes. So silly. Why did GOG have to mess with a perfectly fine system?
rong44: Stealth Bastard Deluxe Steam key.

By virtue of immediately seeing it, I managed to nab it. Thanks! Not quite the stealthy bastardly game I've been hounding these days, but still most welcome :-)
Post edited January 30, 2014 by Spinorial
Thespian*: Or even "already in use". I checked time ago with some codes which have been taken hours or even days before (openly staten by the successful Ninjas who claimed them), and all I got was "invalid code" anyways. :D
Spinorial: Indeed. I just checked with one of my own redeemed gift codes. So silly. Why did GOG have to mess with a perfectly fine system?
rong44: Stealth Bastard Deluxe Steam key.

Spinorial: By virtue of immediately seeing it, I managed to nab it. Thanks! Not quite the stealthy bastardly game I've been hounding these days, but still most welcome :-)
trust me its good, first few levels i was like meh and i ended up playing it again the other week or so and im totally addicted even insisted a mate get it!... then it showed up in a bundle....*feels bad*. controller = awesome!
rong44: 7CN7H-ZR2YW-Y559P Stealth Bastard Deluxe Steam key.

Ninja'd, not by me :)
high rated
Right... Final Call for ROME: TOTAL WAR (Steam).

For this I expect 50 rep, an October 2013 joindate or before and for the reciever to actually want to play the game.

There is a catch though: you have to convince me that you actually want it - state why in your reply and try to make it the best claim possible as I'll be picking the most deserving /convincing claim as the winner in a few hours.
If nobody convinces me, it goes to the box of unredeemed and unloved codes forever!
chezybezy: trust me its good, first few levels i was like meh and i ended up playing it again the other week or so and im totally addicted even insisted a mate get it!... then it showed up in a bundle....*feels bad*. controller = awesome!
Controller=false :P

Still, I was banking on it being good, otherwise I would never bother with a platformer.
Sachys: Right... Final Call for ROME: TOTAL WAR (Steam).

For this I expect 50 rep, an October 2013 joindate or before and for the reciever to actually want to play the game.

There is a catch though: you have to convince me that you actually want it - state why in your reply and try to make it the best claim possible as I'll be picking the most deserving /convincing claim as the winner in a few hours.
If nobody convinces me, it goes to the box of unredeemed and unloved codes forever!
S.P.Q.R.

What? Not enough? Err, next time :)
Sachys: Right... Final Call for ROME: TOTAL WAR (Steam).

Nice one, not for me though! :P
Spinorial: Indeed. I just checked with one of my own redeemed gift codes. So silly. Why did GOG have to mess with a perfectly fine system?
They don't know about engineers' motto: "If it works, don't fix it" :D

Sachys: There is a catch though: you have to convince me that you actually want it - state why in your reply and try to make it the best claim possible as I'll be picking the most deserving /convincing claim as the winner in a few hours.
I'd convince you (even using a shotgun if necessary) if the game was on Desura or GOG, but in this case, I'm just going to fling thanks and +1 towards you. ;)
Post edited January 30, 2014 by Thespian*