It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Yeah.. it's sad indeed.

Maybe this has something to do with KISS ltd releasing GG Isuka on Steam?
benderz: Probably.
The only thing I want now is a PC release of Guilty Gear Xrd. We lost X2 Reload, we need Xrd.
Whoa! It's being removed???
innerring:
I bombed him from the top and had him done in a minute - you DO mean the first demon / boss you meet?
benderz: Probably.
The only thing I want now is a PC release of Guilty Gear Xrd. We lost X2 Reload, we need Xrd.
niniendowarrior: Whoa! It's being removed???
Already gone, sadly.
innerring:
Sachys: I bombed him from the top and had him done in a minute - you DO mean the first demon / boss you meet?
Yep. The first real enemy after a couple of minutes of playing. "Wasted" like 7-8 minutes just running, rolling and hitting him once then backing off (facepalm).
niniendowarrior: Whoa! It's being removed???
benderz: Already gone, sadly.
Daaamn... what the hell????
Remove ALL the games!
benderz: Already gone, sadly.
niniendowarrior: Daaamn... what the hell????
I'll cry alone, see you later GOGers !
innerring:
Yeah. Same one. Mind you I picked Pyromancer and apparently thats the "easy" class to use.

Removing ROME: TOTAL WAR as nobody has convinced me they want it / will play it: sadly.
Post edited January 29, 2014 by Sachys
innerring:
Sachys: Yeah. Same one. Mind you I picked Pyromancer and apparently thats the "easy" class to use.

Removing ROME: TOTAL WAR as nobody has convinced me they want it / will play it: sadly.
did you check Thistler?
niniendowarrior:
Did he edit? - doesnt count for me - too many comments to re-read through
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: Did he edit? - doesnt count for me - too many comments to re-read through
Okay... it's a damn good game to give... I'm shocked nobody picked it up.
Sachys: Not relevant
I tried to +1 your gifting, but my phone wanted to give you a -1. I corrected it though. Thanks for giving back as always, buddy!
Sachys: Not relevant
Braussie: I tried to +1 your gifting, but my phone wanted to give you a -1. I corrected it though. Thanks for giving back as always, buddy!
Is your day any better?
niniendowarrior:
As usual, putting effort in is too much for too many - seems an oen code drop nobody here benefits from is preferred. Which brings my gifting to a sad close.
Though I'll make sure Thistler etc have another chance another day with the remaining games.
On one hand, Reload's what, three versions out of date?

On the other hand, it's unlikely for one of the more recent versions to be released here to replace it. :/

edit: actually I checked and I think it's four GGX2 -> GGX2#Reload -> GGX2 Slash -> GGX2^Core -> GGX2^Core+ -> GGX2^Core+R
Post edited January 29, 2014 by mrcrispy83