It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Last one!

ROME: TOTAL WAR (#1) - STEAM (think it includes barbarian invasion - not sure)
Big props, mate! I'd be all over it, if I actually hadn't lucked out recently and gotten myself a key ;)

Which is not precisely the case with some of the other drops I keep missing *mumblemumble*
Sachys: Last one!

ROME: TOTAL WAR (#1) - STEAM (think it includes barbarian invasion - not sure)

For this I expect 50 rep, an October 2013 joindate or before and for the reciever to actually play the bloody game.

But theres another catch: explain why you want the game (and convince me to give you it). Best one wins. I'll be back in a few.
GastonArg:
Sachys: Get a slower net connection - finish one while you d/l the other!
This is a great game!!!! Go for it, peeps!
Thistler: I loved the original Shogun but never got to play the original Total war.!
Sachys: The original Shogun was the original total war!
Yeah I meant the Rome Series. Man I loved Shogun. Played it through so many times.

Wish I still had my copy. Might have to look for a copy somewhere.
Post edited January 29, 2014 by Thistler
Sachys: ROME: TOTAL WAR (#1) - STEAM (think it includes barbarian invasion - not sure)
Gold Edition (the one on Steam) includes Barbarian Invasion, but not Alexander...

Nice drop, btw... ;p
Spinorial:
Well, two of mine went back in the box, and everything from the last 24 hours I've tried to give away (plus a few more) are also added to my current GA).
Stooner:
that'll be it then.
Post edited January 29, 2014 by Sachys
Well thanks for the chances anyway. Nice drops everyone!
STILL on offer (and for about the next hour I think) - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post60571
^this (Thistler post), thanks a lot everyone :)
Post edited January 29, 2014 by GastonArg
Sachys: STILL on offer (and for about the next hour I think) - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post60571
Doh! Did I need a better reason?
Spinorial:
Sachys: Well, two of mine went back in the box, and everything from the last 24 hours I've tried to give away (plus a few more) are also added to my current GA).
Heh, I noticed the one. Need to figure out an entry that conveniently skirts around the GOG prize :P
GastonArg: ^this (Thistler post), thanks a lot everyone :)
lol thats happened to me to ... people posting in between!
Thistler: Yeah I meant the Rome Series. Man I loved Shogun. Played it through so many times.

Just letting you know, but GamersGate has got Shogun for a very cheap price.
Grab Rome Total War! It's a great game!
Thistler: Yeah I meant the Rome Series. Man I loved Shogun. Played it through so many times.

blakstar: Just letting you know, but GamersGate has got Shogun for a very cheap price.
Thanks man will have to look at it! +1
Thistler: I loved the original Shogun but never got to play the original Total war.!
Indeed that is true.