It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: PM inbound!
Woohoo, thank you Sachys!
benderz: First replay with positive rep AND the game name will get a Steam key for :
http://store.steampowered.com/app/16720/

I'll make several minutes to send you the PM because I'll try the game after this message.
:D +rep velvet assasin
Post edited January 29, 2014 by GastonArg
My hand kind of formed an automatism for our favorite chimp posts: always goes by itself to the + rating:)
benderz: First replay with positive rep AND the game name will get a Steam key for :
http://store.steampowered.com/app/16720/

I'll make several minutes to send you the PM because I'll try the game after this message.
GastonArg: :D +rep velvet assasin
Check your PM :-)
niniendowarrior: LOL. Yup. I only stop playing when I can't take the awfulness anymore, like Bastion.
benderz: I didn't like Bastion too. But I stopped play it after only 30 minutes LOL
I played Bastion for a good half of the game. My friend who loves it kept telling me to play on because it 'got better' later. LOL
benderz: I didn't like Bastion too. But I stopped play it after only 30 minutes LOL
niniendowarrior: I played Bastion for a good half of the game. My friend who loves it kept telling me to play on because it 'got better' later. LOL
Strangely, people always say that.
Post edited January 29, 2014 by SlyFox
niniendowarrior: I played Bastion for a good half of the game. My friend who loves it kept telling me to play on because it 'got better' later. LOL
It was a trap LOL
GastonArg: :D +rep velvet assasin
benderz: Check your PM :-)
Thanks a lot :), activated and downloading I will stop getting games from now, I got too many and I will not be able to play them all if I keep asking for more
high rated
Last one!

ROME: TOTAL WAR (#1) - STEAM (think it includes barbarian invasion - not sure)

For this I expect 50 rep, an October 2013 joindate or before and for the reciever to actually play the bloody game.

But theres another catch: explain why you want the game (and convince me to give you it). Best one wins. I'll be back in a few.
GastonArg:
Get a slower net connection - finish one while you d/l the other!
Post edited January 29, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Last one!

For this I expect 50 rep, an October 2013 joindate or before and for the reciever to actually play the bloody game.

But theres another catch: explain why you want the game (and convince me to give you it). Best one wins. I'll be back in a few.
I loved the original Shogun but never got to play the original Total war.!
Thanks Sachys :-)
I already have it, so not interested.

Not in but this game reminds me a lot to warhammer blood omen so that is always a good thing :P

GastonArg:
Sachys: Get a slower net connection - finish one while you d/l the other!
That's a good idea :P but then again I dont want to get too greedy
Post edited January 29, 2014 by GastonArg

I would like this game please.

I would like to win this game because I am a fan of the total war series. I own and have played shogun 2 a bit and I am hocked on the gameplay. its system requirements are not that high so it would be a good alternative to shogun 2 when I am on the move and only have my laptop at hand. (which is often these days :P )

Thanks for the drop/ mini contest though
Post edited January 29, 2014 by platercake

NR, since I've already got a non-Steam copy, but +1 for such an excellent game!
Thistler: I loved the original Shogun but never got to play the original Total war.!
The original Shogun was the original total war!