It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I know you all wake up, go to a mind numbing job and wish to be able to clean the mess of the walls of a spaceship!

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage - http://store.steampowered.com/app/265210/?snr=1_7_15__13
Now I love this type of thing... but i'd rather clean ships than workshops. 'specially if i get a cool mop.
chezybezy: Evening, hows things?
niniendowarrior: Good. How are you, chezy? :D
Doing ok thanks :)
Spinorial:
maybe a sanitarium as well! O_o
niniendowarrior: Get it fixed! My ceiling collapsed from heavy rain a few years back!
I'll do, I'll do... is just some loose tiles..
Sachys: I know you all wake up, go to a mind numbing job and wish to be able to clean the mess of the walls of a spaceship!

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage - http://store.steampowered.com/app/265210/?snr=1_7_15__13
And the spaceship is where? Can we claim for false advertising? aNd I think half of us would sign up in a heart beat if the job existed!
Stupid typos on tablet!
Post edited January 28, 2014 by chezybezy
niniendowarrior: Get it fixed! My ceiling collapsed from heavy rain a few years back!
Stooner: I'll do, I'll do... is just some loose tiles..
Okay. Just traumatized by that...
chezybezy: Awh cool,yeah bundle overload atm!
Stooner: Yeah.. but good thing there's still 11 days to go on that one... maybe I can get that game later.
niniendowarrior: Hope it doesn't leak!
Stooner: I leaking here.. good thing the rain stopped.
Very true, I like your thinking!
Oh no that's not good! I remember Spain, we had buckets everywhere! Although the other year at work it came I'm handy, people were impressed with my catch multiple leaks with one bucket skills
Stooner: I'll do, I'll do... is just some loose tiles..
niniendowarrior: Okay. Just traumatized by that...
dont peek into his bathroom through the loose tiles then! o_O~
Sachys: dont peek into his bathroom through the loose tiles then! o_O~
Are you saying there's a chance they'd view glory?
chezybezy: Very true, I like your thinking!
Oh no that's not good! I remember Spain, we had buckets everywhere! Although the other year at work it came I'm handy, people were impressed with my catch multiple leaks with one bucket skills
Looks like lots of fun! I remember doing a lot of this sport!.. ;p
Indeed!
Post edited January 28, 2014 by Stooner
Braussie: Are you saying there's a chance they'd view gory?
probably!

Spinorial: I'd say the colonel would benefit from some more sanitary cleaning practices O.o
what? My establishment is always clean!
Yes sir! :D
Post edited January 28, 2014 by niniendowarrior
Stooner: Looks like lots of fun! I remember doing a lot of this sport!.. ;p
Many years of practice! I think we both should get medals, I vote us both for this award!
Post edited January 28, 2014 by chezybezy
Stooner: Looks like lots of fun! I remember doing a lot of this sport!.. ;p
chezybezy: Many years of practice! I think we both should get medals, I vote us both for this award!
Just an honorable mention for me would be enough.. as my practice dates back from when I was a kid...
high rated
Ah well... last one then!

Shadows: Price for Our Sins Bonus Edition - http://store.steampowered.com/app/260270/