It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mabrookes:
Sachys: is that because you bought it on the first day?
I assume so (I can't say for certain it was the first day, but it was within the first 48 hours). Not that much information about it when I tried to look on the site after I found them.
Stooner: And now the Flying Bundle unlocks Not The Robots....
chezybezy: Now that actually looks late night cant sleep fun :p
Guessing you annoyed and grabbed it elsewhere?
Nope.. I was pondering about the hell lot of bundles, and between IndieGala or Flying Bundle...

Needless to say I went with the gala one..
What's up peeeps!
niniendowarrior: What's up peeeps!
The roof...
Sachys: is that because you bought it on the first day?
mabrookes: I assume so (I can't say for certain it was the first day, but it was within the first 48 hours). Not that much information about it when I tried to look on the site after I found them.
I think momo will have some more info, iirc momo was looking into how it worked
Stooner: The roof...
Hope it doesn't leak!
Stooner: Nope.. I was pondering about the hell lot of bundles, and between IndieGala or Flying Bundle...

Awh cool,yeah bundle overload atm!
The roof is on fire!
Evening, hows things?
Sachys: The roof is on fire!
awesome video
chezybezy: Evening, hows things?
Good. How are you, chezy? :D
high rated
I know you all wake up, go to a mind numbing job and wish to be able to clean the mess of the walls of a spaceship!

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage - http://store.steampowered.com/app/265210/?snr=1_7_15__13
Stooner: Nope.. I was pondering about the hell lot of bundles, and between IndieGala or Flying Bundle...

chezybezy: Awh cool,yeah bundle overload atm!
Yeah.. but good thing there's still 11 days to go on that one... maybe I can get that game later.
niniendowarrior: Hope it doesn't leak!
I leaking here.. good thing the rain stopped.
Post edited January 28, 2014 by Stooner
chezybezy: Awh cool,yeah bundle overload atm!
Stooner: Yeah.. but good thing there's still 11 days to go on that one... maybe I can get that game later.
niniendowarrior: Hope it doesn't leak!
Stooner: I leaking here.. good thing the rain stopped.
Get it fixed! My ceiling collapsed from heavy rain a few years back!
Sachys: I know you all wake up, go to a mind numbing job and wish to be able to clean the mess of the walls of a spaceship!

Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage - http://store.steampowered.com/app/265210/?snr=1_7_15__13
I'd say the colonel would benefit from some more sanitary cleaning practices O.o