It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shimmy098: Let the wrath begin.
Thanks fellas.

It's likely the ninja's name was not Isaac, so you're all spared my wrath... for now ;)

MUHAHAHA etc.
high rated
Two Brothers Steam
6G980-Yian9-Vg7D0

code is scrambled
DCT: Two Brothers Steam
6G980-Yian9-Vg7D0

code is scrambled
+1, NR
hellmonster67: Ok somethings not right.. My secret super special free game sense has been off 15-20 min all week..WTF
chezybezy: no no its your F5 key - its been stuck with something sticky so by the time it presses your delayed :p
you sound as if your experienced with this type of issue
6G980-Yian9-Vg7D0

code is scrambled
Not having much success in unscrambling it. :(
I've tried reorganizing the sets, L33Ting the lowercase letters, putting it in backwards and reorganizing those sets. I know I haven't found the right solution because the key is shown only as invalid rather than used. I wonder if there is a standard scrambling pattern or is this the kind of thing you had in mind, only I haven't gotten it yet?

Thanks for the up anyway +1
Post edited January 23, 2014 by SalarShushan
6G980-Yian9-Vg7D0

code is scrambled
SalarShushan: Not having much success in unscrambling it. :(
I've tried reorganizing the sets, L33Ting the lowercase letters, putting it in backwards and reorganizing those sets. I know I haven't found the right solution because the key is shown only as invalid rather than used. I wonder if there is a standard scrambling pattern or is this the kind of thing you had in mind, only I haven't gotten it yet?

not sure if it'a been used yet but you are over thinking it, just look to the middle

DCT: not sure if it'a been used yet but you are over thinking it, just look to the middle
Well, I can't figure it out either, but then I never was very good at these things. Too bad, looks like a good game! +1 for the giveaway, though!

DCT: not sure if it'a been used yet but you are over thinking it, just look to the middle
something to do with ying yang? xD
GastonArg: something to do with ying yang? xD
Yeah I just tried also... No idea, lol thanks for the chance
GastonArg: something to do with ying yang? xD
hellmonster67: Yeah I just tried also... No idea, lol thanks for the chance
I give up too... I thought it was something but then i was wrong :) +1
Did a permutation (Math) of "Yian9", 120 results, all invalid.
belomar: Did a permutation (Math) of "Yian9", 120 results, all invalid.
I tried rearranging all of them too. No joy here either. All invalid.
6G980-Yian9-Vg7D0

code is scrambled
Tried a lot of simple and weird combination and ideas, still not got it.

It might be simple and we are just missing enough context to pick up on what needs to be done.
Post edited January 24, 2014 by mabrookes
6*980-NAYI9-*V7D0
here is the key, unscrambled
*= (G)rape
Post edited January 24, 2014 by DCT
DCT: 6*980-NAYI9-*V7D0
here is the key, unscrambled
*= (G)rape
Has already been redeemed :s Thanks though. I knew "look at the middle" wasn't the only hint since the last g in your code was also in small caps. Basically all the small letters had to be scrambled again :p
Post edited January 24, 2014 by Zurvan7