It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWW there was a puzzle! not a photo request ! LOL ^^
SlyFox: thanks for the game, got it
Thistler: Haha no worries.. Although I get the feeling mabrookes is a bit frustrated right now.
it's a ninja thread, frustration is unavoidable.
Thistler: Haha no worries.. Although I get the feeling mabrookes is a bit frustrated right now.
Well that's what I get for watching a YouTube video indtead of waiting here :p
mabrookes: Well that's what I get for watching a YouTube video indtead of waiting here :p
OK last chance

THISI-SAFAK-ECODE-CHECK-URPM!
Thistler: Like a frog in a frying pan...
Braussie: Yeah? It sounds like a fun saying, yet not so fun situation!

niniendowarrior: Hi Braussie! :D
Braussie: Howdy colonal :) Did you finish ME3 yet?
Finished ME3 once... I'm on my second playthrough. :D

How goes it?
mabrookes: Well that's what I get for watching a YouTube video indtead of waiting here :p
Thistler: OK last chance

:D +1 mate! What's the game, out of curiosity?
Post edited January 23, 2014 by niniendowarrior

if he somehow manage to miss that, he really wasn't born to be a ninja.

niniendowarrior: :D +1 mate! What's the game, out of curiosity?
lol little game. was on sale for 3 days for 50% off.

http://www.desura.com/games/astro-emporia
niniendowarrior: :D +1 mate! What's the game, out of curiosity?
Thistler: lol little game. was on sale for 3 days for 50% off.

Oh!!! Damn! Why did the safe code not get accepted by Desura? LOL Kidding! + for you for your generosity. :D
niniendowarrior: Finished ME3 once... I'm on my second playthrough. :D

How goes it?
Not too shabby. Hoping someone is willing to trade so i can get the groupees bundle w/ a couple of those games I REALLY want. Otherwise, I just got a GOG copy of Dark Eye: Chain of Satinav for free through redit. I'm excited about that! How bout you?
niniendowarrior: Finished ME3 once... I'm on my second playthrough. :D

How goes it?
Braussie: Not too shabby. Hoping someone is willing to trade so i can get the groupees bundle w/ a couple of those games I REALLY want. Otherwise, I just got a GOG copy of Dark Eye: Chain of Satinav for free through redit. I'm excited about that! How bout you?
I also got the GOG copy. Seems like a good game, but I won't be able to get to that in the short term. Sleeping Dogs is really turning into a waste of time for me.

On ME3, it took a while for the endings to sink in for me. I'm perfectly happy with the endings now. I'm really loving ME3.
Post edited January 23, 2014 by niniendowarrior
See this thread?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/40000_free_gog_keys_of_the_dark_eye_chains_of_satinav_on_reddit

I got it thanks for the generosity +1, it seems I have too many distractions to beat any ninjas at the moment.
Thistler: lol little game. was on sale for 3 days for 50% off.

niniendowarrior: Oh!!! Damn! Why did the safe code not get accepted by Desura? LOL Kidding! + for you for your generosity. :D
Wut! You want one too?!?
niniendowarrior: Oh!!! Damn! Why did the safe code not get accepted by Desura? LOL Kidding! + for you for your generosity. :D
Thistler: Wut! You want one too?!?
No... I thought "Just Kidding" would've sorted that one out. :D Thanks though!
Thistler: Wut! You want one too?!?
niniendowarrior: No... I thought "Just Kidding" would've sorted that one out. :D Thanks though!
Ha ha man .. my return humour was lost even on me when I re-read it