It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wpegg: As for the other point, I think if you look back at a certain sacrifice giveaway, I was doing Licurg's work long before he came here :).

Dischord and I gave away about 40 copies.
Scary to think that his tainted influence was here before he made himself known XD

But seriously, dayum!
Nice to see you again wpegg.
sanchit117: Gravi :) ELEFY-EDCB4-70N2K
ejiki: Some quiet ninja was faster than me. Thank you anyway!
Want  Disco Dodgeball early access as a consolidation? It will have a steam key when released. PM me! :)
ejiki: Some quiet ninja was faster than me. Thank you anyway!
sanchit117: Want Disco Dodgeball early access as a consolidation? It will have a steam key when released. PM me! :)
Edit, sorry I reacted too fast and didn't see you were asking ejiki
Post edited January 22, 2014 by SlyFox
sanchit117: Want Disco Dodgeball early access as a consolidation? It will have a steam key when released. PM me! :)
SlyFox: Edit, sorry I reacted too fast and didn't see you were asking ejiki
That's OK, I think I have enough copies :) Check PM!
SlyFox: Edit, sorry I reacted too fast and didn't see you were asking ejiki
sanchit117: That's OK, I think I have enough copies :) Check PM!
thanks
Hullo peeeeeps!
niniendowarrior: Hullo peeeeeps!
Howdy, McCluckski! How's it hangin'?
niniendowarrior: Hullo peeeeeps!
Spinorial: Howdy, McCluckski! How's it hangin'?
It's okay... still slogging through Sleeping Dogs while enjoying Mass Effect 3. You? :D
Spinorial: Howdy, McCluckski! How's it hangin'?
niniendowarrior: It's okay... still slogging through Sleeping Dogs while enjoying Mass Effect 3. You? :D
Actually, the correct answer would have been "By the feet, so the blood can drain out." :P

Allright, thanks! Freezing my appendages off, but that's par for the course ;)
Spinorial:
well it may warm yer cockles to know im now beyond the halfway mark on rogue trooper and have been grinnign ear to ear because of it all day!
niniendowarrior: It's okay... still slogging through Sleeping Dogs while enjoying Mass Effect 3. You? :D
Spinorial: Actually, the correct answer would have been "By the feet, so the blood can drain out." :P

Allright, thanks! Freezing my appendages off, but that's par for the course ;)
LMAO!!!
Freezing? That's basically Canada. One giant ice block. :D
Post edited January 22, 2014 by niniendowarrior
Sachys: well it may warm yer cockles to know im now beyond the halfway mark on rogue trooper and have been grinnign ear to ear because of it all day!
It does at that, good to know :-)
niniendowarrior: Freezing? That's basically Canada. One giant ice block. :D
Plus tarsands :P In a few decades we'll have prime sub-tropical beach-front property along the arctic circle, cha-ching!

Also, if I might solicit some advice from the friendly neighbourhood ninja:

I'm eyeing the Hitman sale on Steam, and I'm moderately tempted to get me some. Never played any of them (for shame), so I'm wondering which one would be best to pick? I've got Steam funds for only one of the older releases, and so far I've heard Blood Money might be considered best. Is that mostly true, or should I maybe wait for a Contracts sale, or...? Is there much story that needs following between the lot? Of course, gameplay is king, emperor, and party secretary!

For clarity, I like my stealth like I like my women: tough, but flexible, ample room for improvisation, so to say ;)
niniendowarrior: Freezing? That's basically Canada. One giant ice block. :D
Spinorial: Plus tarsands :P In a few decades we'll have prime sub-tropical beach-front property along the arctic circle, cha-ching!

Also, if I might solicit some advice from the friendly neighbourhood ninja:

I'm eyeing the Hitman sale on Steam, and I'm moderately tempted to get me some. Never played any of them (for shame), so I'm wondering which one would be best to pick? I've got Steam funds for only one of the older releases, and so far I've heard Blood Money might be considered best. Is that mostly true, or should I maybe wait for a Contracts sale, or...? Is there much story that needs following between the lot? Of course, gameplay is king, emperor, and party secretary!

For clarity, I like my stealth like I like my women: tough, but flexible, ample room for improvisation, so to say ;)
Blood Money is the most streamlined version of the series. Truth be told, if you played older games like Silent Assassin without playing the newer ones, you may feel they are pretty good. But the newer games do render the older games a bit obsolete... the suspicion system tends to feel a bit more jumpy in older games once you're used to fine tunes of the newer games. If you're going through only 1 Hitman game, make it Blood Money.