It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Long Live The Pink Hippo! :p
This
DeMignon: Log-in to your reddit account and send this user: http://www.reddit.com/user/GOGaway a PM. After a while he (the bot) will send you a PM with the promo code.

And people, please don't create tons of reddit accounts now, just to scam promo codes. Use it for yourself and give others a fair chance too.
theslitherydeee: How long does it take?
There are 40,000 keys and the bot sends 1 every 3 seconds, so it'll take over 33 hours to send them all, but of course all of them could be claimed earlier.
They accept PMs until 24 January 2014 at 15:59 pm GMT.
Post edited January 22, 2014 by DeMignon
Thespian*: May I ask the Gobliiins Trilogy for lugum, if he doesn't own already on GOG?

EDIT: lugum has confirmed me he doesn't have Gobliins on GOG. ;)
lugum: Oh wait oops goofing up. :p
Thanks for thinking of me.

And thanks scnhuff have a good one.
Don't mention it, you've done the same for me several times. :)

Schnuff: Good, all gone now.
Have Fun
and cya all later
Thanks a lot, Schnuff! Have a nice evening!
Post edited January 22, 2014 by Thespian*
high rated
Evening all. In the spirit of tradition, would anyone like a code for Sacrifice? I believe "First Reply" is the distribution mechanism of choice nowadays.

Happy Anniversary to you all btw, congratulations for keeping this thing going, it's a testament to the generousity and community spirit of GOG.
wpegg: Evening all. In the spirit of tradition, would anyone like a code for Sacrifice? I believe "First Reply" is the distribution mechanism of choice nowadays.

Happy Anniversary to you all btw, congratulations for keeping this thing going, it's a testament to the generousity and community spirit of GOG.
First reply?
wpegg: Evening all. In the spirit of tradition, would anyone like a code for Sacrifice? I believe "First Reply" is the distribution mechanism of choice nowadays.

Heck. I'll go for that.

Ninjaaaaas! It's probably better that way. :D

P.S. If any ninja givers want to donate to the treasure hunt: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/request_for_donations_of_gog_codes_for_treasure_hunt_rpg

I'll be hosting it in probably 3-4 weeks (or even shorter if I somehow managed to avoid making a lot of bugs :D)
Post edited January 22, 2014 by Tallima

Can I?
I think I am late.
thanks for the drop. +1

EDIT: Thanks!
Post edited January 22, 2014 by Man-Eater
gszp:
Tallima:
Man-Eater:
Codes on the way...

Thanks, but I already have it from you. :p
Man-Eater:
wpegg: Codes on the way...
Thank you, and have a nice evening! :)
high rated
Gravi :) ELEFY-EDCB4-70N2K 
sanchit117: Gravi :) ELEFY-EDCB4-70N2K
Some quiet ninja was faster than me. Thank you anyway!
wpegg:
For fun I have replied to your first post - with a picture of a dog!

http://www.hyenalounge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Party-Dog.jpg

...and for good measure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Nc8RCLy1s

Cheers for the gift drop and the thread itself wpegg!
wpegg: Happy Anniversary to you all btw, congratulations for keeping this thing going, it's a testament to the generousity and community spirit of GOG.
Happy anniversary, mate! Behold the monstrosity you've unleashed O_O

Also, why are you doing licurg's work :P
Spinorial: Happy anniversary, mate! Behold the monstrosity you've unleashed O_O

Also, why are you doing licurg's work :P
It is something of a monster isn't it. We wouldn't have it any other way.

As for the other point, I think if you look back at a certain sacrifice giveaway, I was doing Licurg's work long before he came here :).

Dischord and I gave away about 40 copies.