It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gszp: Hi! What's the situation captain? :)
Schnuff: It's a hundred and six miles to Hamburg, i've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and i'm wearing sunglasses
edit:
and of course a pink tutu
"I wear my sunglasses at night"
Schnuff: It's a hundred and six miles to Hamburg, i've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and i'm wearing sunglasses
edit:
and of course a pink tutu
gbaz69: "I wear my sunglasses at night"
I hate it that most of youtube is banned in Germany.
Schnuff: Hello everyone
Heya :)
I could offer Desura keys for the Millenium Saga (4th will be send the next day after release on Desura)
Schnuff: I could offer Desura keys for the Millenium Saga (4th will be send the next day after release on Desura)
I'm contemplating reinstalling Desura. The people who bought it obviously care about gamers, else we wouldn't have Freedom Fridays every week...
Schnuff: I could offer Desura keys for the Millenium Saga (4th will be send the next day after release on Desura)
Do you know if these Millenium games has random encounters?
Leucius: I'm contemplating reinstalling Desura. The people who bought it obviously care about gamers, else we wouldn't have Freedom Fridays every week...
not using their client...some of the games on Freedom Friday are nice, but i just hate any clients

Stooner: Do you know if these Millenium games has random encounters?
You can chose if you want visible or not encounters...so you could see the enemies and than
chose if you want to fight them.
After visiting the screen again, the monsters are back.
Post edited January 21, 2014 by Schnuff
If that's an offer, this Vulcan Ninja only can say: pretty please with a cherry on top? :D

Schnuff: not using their client...some of the games on Freedom Friday are nice, but i just hate any clients
Same here (I don't even use the GOG downloader). Besides I can't install any client on these public PCs.
Post edited January 21, 2014 by Thespian*
Leucius: I'm contemplating reinstalling Desura. The people who bought it obviously care about gamers, else we wouldn't have Freedom Fridays every week...
Schnuff: not using their client...some of the games on Freedom Friday are nice, but i just hate any clients
You can add /download to the url to get some DRM free download links.
For example, for AR-k, the Desura url is http://www.desura.com/games/ar-k
You can download the game here : http://www.desura.com/games/ar-k/download

This tip works with games you bought, and for some free games (but not all of them).
benderz: This tip works with games you bought, and for some free games (but not all of them).
Umm, I've tried with Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds: Survivor, both of which I already own, to no avail. Only got the usual "you need the app to install it" screen...
Schnuff: You can chose if you want visible or not encounters...so you could see the enemies and than
chose if you want to fight them.
After visiting the screen again, the monsters are back.
Hmm, that's nice. I don't mind the enemies coming back, but I DO mind the screen flashing every second.
Thanks.
Can't quote...so Thespian* check PM and Have Fun
Schnuff: Can't quote...so Thespian* check PM and Have Fun
Of course you can! You quoted me...
Thanks you very much, Schnuff! :)

You're a really nice Hipp... Gryp... Hippogryphon! ;)
Thespian*: Thanks you very much, Schnuff! :)

You're a really nice Hipp... Gryp... Hippogryphon! ;)
I can quote too!
Post edited January 21, 2014 by Punished_Snake