It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rong44: VCWAJ-3VQQH-D2DHW Stronghold HD. Steam key
thanks for the drop. the key code was already redeemed by another ninja though.
Post edited January 17, 2014 by platercake
leonairxxx: hello thar.
how do you say "more beer please?" in german? i dare not use google translate as it might lead me to say something utterly idiotic if not totally broken.
Schnuff: Literally translated it would be: Mehr Bier, bitte.
But thats not good German. Better: Bitte noch ein Bier.If you want 1 glas or a bottle. Or: Noch ein Halbes (1/2 ltr.) Noch ein Mass (in Bavaria they sell it in Mass = 1 ltr. Or: Kann ich noch eines haben.
If the service is nice: Kannst du mir noch eines machen.
If you want to order for you and your friends: Noch eine Runde bitte.
If you want more than 1 for yourself you must say how many glasses/bottles, cause normally they don't sell it in tanks for
self service at the table.

And make sure where you order it...beer is not beer....there are Pils, Alt, Weizen, Alkoholarmes, Weisse, Bock, Kölsch....to name only a few.
Wow! That was probably more than the expected response but thanks for the extensive lesson, Pink-tutued one ;-)
rong44: VCWAJ-3VQQH-D2DHW Stronghold HD. Steam key
wpegg: It's good to see you back dude, you're one of the people that started the "real" ninja giveaway. Hope you've been well.
Thanks glad to be back.
How's it going people? :)
niniendowarrior: How's it going people? :)
Good ! What about you ?
With a beer in my veins, well well :)
benderz: Good ! What about you ?
I'm okay. Planning on playing more ME3 later. What about you?
truhlik77: With a beer in my veins, well well :)
Be careful. Don't drive. :)
Post edited January 17, 2014 by niniendowarrior
benderz: Good ! What about you ?
niniendowarrior: I'm okay. Planning on playing more ME3 later. What about you?
Hmm... Planning to play something, too tired to continue A New Beginning (my brain is too slow lol), maybe have good time on ArmA II can be a good idea :-)
niniendowarrior: I'm okay. Planning on playing more ME3 later. What about you?
benderz: Hmm... Planning to play something, too tired to continue A New Beginning (my brain is too slow lol), maybe have good time on ArmA II can be a good idea :-)
Been a while since I played Arma II. Felt kinda weird about it. Not too hooked on it.
ArmA series is VERY special, not a shooter, not a classic military shooter, not a classic tactical shooter. ArmA is different, when someone like it he REALLY like it, but often people feel it... strange !
benderz: ArmA series is VERY special, not a shooter, not a classic military shooter, not a classic tactical shooter. ArmA is different, when someone like it he REALLY like it, but often people feel it... strange !
It seems to be strange sim-ish military shooter. One of my biggest issues with it is that I cannot understand its controls to interact with objects. Sometimes, it does this... sometimes it does a totally different thing. LOL.
high rated
Well after getting my guitar back to recordable condition, I took the plunge and picked up Music Creator Pro 6. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Downloading now, can't wait to try it.

To celebrate, I'm dropping a Steam key for Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusion - PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED WINDOWS VISTA OR HIGHER AS IT USES DX10!

esreveR applies:

@HK2T-YZ46K-TGV@4

@= the letter after M in the English Alphabet.
Leucius: Well after getting my guitar back to recordable condition, I took the plunge and picked up Music Creator Pro 6. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Downloading now, can't wait to try it.

To celebrate, I'm dropping a Steam key for Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusion - PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED WINDOWS VISTA OR HIGHER AS IT USES DX10!

esreveR applies:

@HK2T-YZ46K-TGV@4

it gives me an invalid code, unless I forgot my alphabet.
Leucius: Well after getting my guitar back to recordable condition, I took the plunge and picked up Music Creator Pro 6. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Downloading now, can't wait to try it.

esreveR applies:

@HK2T-YZ46K-TGV@4

Great drop, but it was used without anyone saying thanks (I tried to give it to my friend, but he said it was a duplicate).

esreveR applies:

@HK2T-YZ46K-TGV@4

SlyFox: it gives me an invalid code, unless I forgot my alphabet.
I think you forgot your alphabet (or didn't enter the code in reverse) ;)
Post edited January 17, 2014 by spoderman
NHK2T-YZ46K-TGVN4 gives me invalid code
Or did the alphabet change without me knowing?