It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart:
Already redeemed. Not by me though, I'm too slow :(
+1 for your generosity.
Post edited January 16, 2014 by SpaghettiLord
No problem, guys. Welcomes.
babark: I got one of these too (not offering it, though...who'd want 10% off Toki Tori 2+? :D), but the really weird thing is that it entered my inventory just after I activated Toki Tori 2+ from the latest Humble Bundle.

Why would they do that? WHY DOES THE WORLD NEED SO MANY 10% DISCOUNTS OFF TOKI TORI 2+?!
And thus we fall into an endless hilarious loop. Use the 10% discount while purchasing Toki Tori 2+ and you get another one, which in turn you send it to your friend to use it to purchase Toki Tori 2+ and he gets another one, which in turn he gives...
Hello world :)
high rated
Hi ninjas!

I just purchased the humble bundle to play around with the gifting options, because why not.
A gift link to the bundle (below average, 4 games) for the first person to ask here.
Laulajatar: Hi ninjas!

I just purchased the humble bundle to play around with the gifting options, because why not.
A gift link to the bundle (below average, 4 games) for the first person to ask here.
I would love to get it! I mostly want it for Runner, to the moon and papo yo.
Thank you! :)
Post edited January 16, 2014 by robb5
Laulajatar: Hi ninjas!

robb5: I would love to get it! I mostly want it for Runner, to the moon and papo yo.
PM sent :D
robb5: I would love to get it! I mostly want it for Runner, to the moon and papo yo.
Laulajatar: PM sent :D
Thank you again! Like I said I was looking for the three games and I was able to create another link only with Joe Danger, can I have your permision to regift that game here on this topic? :)
Laulajatar: PM sent :D
robb5: Thank you again! Like I said I was looking for the three games and I was able to create another link only with Joe Danger, can I have your permision to regift that game here on this topic? :)
If it works, go ahead! :)
Link for Joe Danger 2 The Movie!
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=UB68up857KmbXBY8
Don't thank me, say thanks to Laulajatar he/she is the owner of it and gave me permision to regift it!
robb5: Link for Joe Danger 2 The Movie!
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=UB68up857KmbXBY8
Don't thank me, say thanks to Laulajatar he/she is the owner of it and gave me permision to regift it!
NR, as I'm not sure is my kind of game, but thanks to Laulajatar and you for your generosity!
Laulajatar: If it works, go ahead! :)
robb5: Link for Joe Danger 2 The Movie!
I, think, I got this (had to run afk)... and now google is not responding.
but thanks to both anyway! ;p
Thespian*: NR, as I'm not sure is my kind of game, but thanks to Laulajatar and you for your generosity!
Some people say that it's, somewhat, a new generation's Excitebike... (the original, at least)
Post edited January 16, 2014 by Stooner
kalmis666: I am sorry for the next one :)
Please not that I am not giving it because I have this game already. Like it is the case with those Cognition games. I just dont want this game. You have been warned!
?LK53-QYRD6-EQA42

? = a letter that resembles a musical term: flat
What was this? I don't want to try the code in case it's not redeemed yet...
Stooner: Some people say that it's, somewhat, a new generation's Excitebike... (the original, at least)
I've seen it compared to TrialsHD, I'm not ready for enduring that punishment... again. :D
DProject: What was this? I don't want to try the code in case it's not redeemed yet...
I tried it because I was curious but it was already taken, it was this game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/229600/?snr=1_7_15__13