It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: NO!!! This goes against all that is good and holy in ninjutsu! Don't be one of those that stop me from even expressing my frustration, for fear they might decide and be gifty!

On the other hand, I'll be quite happy if I get a bit of down-repping for it. Not too keen on not being the very model of a modern major-general :P
You'll be fine, or just pull a Patton and play your game until the heat wears off :-)
Spinorial: NO!!! This goes against all that is good and holy in ninjutsu! Don't be one of those that stop me from even expressing my frustration, for fear they might decide and be gifty!

On the other hand, I'll be quite happy if I get a bit of down-repping for it. Not too keen on not being the very model of a modern major-general :P
Dischord: You'll be fine, or just pull a Patton and play your game until the heat wears off :-)
You are awesome Dischord. Adding another +1 for that gift!
Spinorial: On the other hand, I'll be quite happy if I get a bit of down-repping for it. Not too keen on not being the very model of a modern major-general :P
I am thinking about that. That 444 rep is pretty ominous.
triock: Really tempting, but NR. Cheers Dischord. ;)
Nice to see you, and a birthday coming up on the 15th too!

Hope all has been good, and we can only hope the Special Theory of Relativity holds true: As we approach our end, ever faster, that time dilates a bit and lets us experience it more slowly.

Just kidding, you're still young!

Edit to reflect local observer.
Post edited January 12, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: even more awesome post
Thank you. :D
Dischord: even more awesome post
triock: Thank you. :D
In that case... haaappy birthday!!!! :D
triock: Really tempting, but NR. Cheers Dischord. ;)
Dischord: Nice to see you, and a birthday coming up on the 15th too!

Hope all has been good, and we can only hope the Special Theory of Relativity holds true: As we approach our end, ever faster, that time dilates a bit and lets us experience it more slowly.

I don't think you even need relativity for that, just good old simple maths. And embedded manifolds XD

Also, thanks! Really, big BIG thanks!

Also, happy birthday! It just happens to be in my frame ;)
triock:
And to you too ;)
Post edited January 12, 2014 by Spinorial
Dischord: Nice to see you, and a birthday coming up on the 15th too!

Spinorial: I don't think you even need relativity for that, just good old simple maths. And embedded manifolds XD

Also, thanks! Really, big BIG thanks!

Also, happy birthday! It just happens to be in my frame ;)
triock:
Spinorial: And to you too ;)
Special Theory, simple Algebra; General Theory, a damned mess not intuitively graspable (rely on math and not thought; thought compounds as I recall (years ago.))
O__o!
Sachys: O__o!
No sausages???
⊗⁔⊗
If they're on Monkey Island, then banana sausages.
BlueMooner: If they're on Monkey Island, then banana sausages.
Or chocolate covered banana splits with whipped cream and cherries atop each one ;-p

~i don't think I'm getting enough sweets lately~
Please no sausage talks!
Momo1991: Or chocolate covered banana splits with whipped cream and cherries atop each one ;-p

~i don't think I'm getting enough sweets lately~
If my keyboard breaks because of all my drooling, you have to buy me a new one!

niniendowarrior: Please no sausage talks!
Look over there, a chicken!
Post edited January 12, 2014 by BlueMooner