It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Too quiet...

It is as if the Baba Love Joy spam is about to strike....

Edit to remove errant comma, and to produce a code for Tales of Monkey Island: [and to remove code]

As before, the last part of the code is first, and the first is last.
Post edited January 12, 2014 by Dischord
Europe is sleeping, Asia about to wake up and U.S. are watching Divisional Playoffs ;-)
Dischord: Edit to remove errant comma, and to produce a code for Tales of Monkey Island:
YHVP-GAEK-KAWQ-2FZ8
Great drop, NR but +1
Post edited January 12, 2014 by DeMignon
DeMignon: Nice drop, NR but +1
Thanks, thought I'd sneak it in on an edit :-)
Dischord: Too quiet...

Edit to remove errant comma, and to produce a code for Tales of Monkey Island:

YHVP-GAEK-KAWQ-2FZ8

+1 but not redeemed. Didn't really like Tales of Monkey Island.
Dischord: awesome post
Really tempting, but NR. Cheers Dischord. ;)
niniendowarrior: +1 but not redeemed. Didn't really like Tales of Monkey Island.
No problem, thanks, and I remember when it first came out.. Virus laden upload to my BBS!

Not this one, but the original.
Dischord: Too quiet...

Edit to remove errant comma, and to produce a code for Tales of Monkey Island:

YHVP-GAEK-KAWQ-2FZ8

Surprised this code wasn't redeemed..

I got it, thanks!
Shit! Did I actually miss ToMI twice?! Mad props, Dischord, but this just soured my day something fierce :P
niniendowarrior: +1 but not redeemed. Didn't really like Tales of Monkey Island.
Dischord: No problem, thanks, and I remember when it first came out.. Virus laden upload to my BBS!

Not this one, but the original.
My first copy of Monkey Island was 10 5 and 1/4" disks. Then as I installed it on my machine, disk 9 was broken! Imagine my heartbreak. Playing TellTale's version... umm... ewww.
spoderman: Surprised this code wasn't redeemed..

I got it, thanks!
Tired Ninjas, or as the poster below me said, busy!

Enjoy!!!
DeMignon: Europe is sleeping, Asia about to wake up and U.S. are watching Divisional Playoffs ;-)
Or cooking, reinstalling PCs, watching documentaries, and drinking heavily at once :P
high rated
Spinorial: Shit! Did I actually miss ToMI twice?! Mad props, Dischord, but this just soured my day something fierce :P
Not exactly cool in the Ninja thread, but you look so damned cute in that Santa hat, I'll PM you a code, for all of the ladies out there (not me!)

Give me a few secs.
Spinorial: Shit! Did I actually miss ToMI twice?! Mad props, Dischord, but this just soured my day something fierce :P
Dischord: Not exactly cool in the Ninja thread, but you look so damned cute in that Santa hat, I'll PM you a code, for all of the ladies out there (not me!)

Give me a few secs.
NO!!! This goes against all that is good and holy in ninjutsu! Don't be one of those that stop me from even expressing my frustration, for fear they might decide and be gifty!

On the other hand, I'll be quite happy if I get a bit of down-repping for it. Not too keen on not being the very model of a modern major-general :P
Post edited January 12, 2014 by Spinorial
Quick EVERYONE PM Spinorial random codes :p
Evening all, gaming on the other monitor so not really able to reply :)
Dischord: Not exactly cool in the Ninja thread, but you look so damned cute in that Santa hat, I'll PM you a code, for all of the ladies out there (not me!)

Give me a few secs.
Spinorial: NO!!! This goes against all that is good and holy in ninjutsu! Don't be one of those that stop me from even expressing my frustration, for fear they might decide and be gifty!

On the other hand, I'll be quite happy if I get a bit of down-repping for it. Not too keen on not being the very model of a modern major-general :P
:D You're not getting any down-reps from me. Count your lucky stars! :D

Huge thanks to Dischord for the generosity!
chezybezy: Quick EVERYONE PM Spinorial random codes :p
Evening all, gaming on the other monitor so not really able to reply :)
LMAO!!!!

PMed! hahaha!
Post edited January 12, 2014 by niniendowarrior