It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: "Mother of god!" thanks! +1
You're welcome!
Dischord: Hello everyone!

Hope that everyone had a great holiday, that the new year will be rewarding in ways you'd like, and that you're fast enough to grab Tales of Monkey Island.

Code is as follows, with the last string in code first, and the first string last:

GGRM-FKNP-B9T2-5UA4

Have fun!
shoot! never mind :P thanks for the drop and thanks Lemuria for saying that you claimed it!
Dischord: ...
Awesome drop. Thanks for it. :)
truhlik77: Awesome drop. Thanks for it. :)
Good to see you!
platercake: no problem. is it just the base game you got? as the more addon packs you get the better/harder the game gets. if you run into any issues just pm me or post up something on dersura and im sure some one will answer your question.
Yes, just the base game. Thanks again for the advice/help.
truhlik77: Awesome drop. Thanks for it. :)
Dischord: Good to see you!
And vice versa :)
platercake: no problem. is it just the base game you got? as the more addon packs you get the better/harder the game gets. if you run into any issues just pm me or post up something on dersura and im sure some one will answer your question.
01kipper: Yes, just the base game. Thanks again for the advice/help.
no problem. happy to help :P
Hello people!!!
niniendowarrior: Hello people!!!
Hello mate :-)

http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/serialbutcher/p_101087_de-gentils-heros-tres-badass
niniendowarrior: Hello people!!!
benderz: Hello mate :-)

http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/serialbutcher/p_101087_de-gentils-heros-tres-badass
What's this?? LOL!

-------------------------------
After weeks of thinking, I have found Catharsis and can move on from the ME3 endings. LOL
Post edited January 12, 2014 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: What's this?? LOL!
You can find more here

I like it :-D
niniendowarrior: What's this?? LOL!
benderz: You can find more here

:D LOL! Very funny pics!!!
benderz: You can find more here

niniendowarrior: :D LOL! Very funny pics!!!
awesome
MoP: Smoke on The Water engulfed the AI War. Double Tootles!
Momo1991: Oh man, I haven't heard "Smoke on the Water" in ages... ah Black and Purple memories....
High time for a trip down Musical Memory Lane then fair Momo! Holler at me when You're driving by Poland, I'd love to be on that ride ;)
Was hoping to add some Creamy ones as well with Clapton also coming this year, but the wallet might've had enough memory-making for the time being...
Awfully quiet here...