It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
\o/ These guys are coming to town in February!
Well, it's just Andy Powell left from the original line-up, and they probably won't play that song but what the hey. 2014 is shaping up pretty great gig-wise - Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Wishbone Ash in the first six months ain't too shabby.

I don't have any good segue, but if anybody out there would care for or [url=http://www.desura.com/games/ai-war-fleet-command]AI War: Fleet Command (both on Desura), leave a reply with Your choice and a link to a clip of any of the aforementioned bands (and if Yer first, watch the PM inbox afterwards). Tootles!

Edit: Chester nabbed by the Iron Man, and Smoke on The Water engulfed the AI War. Double Tootles!
Post edited January 12, 2014 by MoP
MoP: \o/ These guys are coming to town in February!
Well, it's just Andy Powell left from the original line-up, and they probably won't play that song but what the hey. 2014 is shaping up pretty great gig-wise - Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Wishbone Ash in the first six months ain't too shabby.

I don't have any good segue, but if anybody out there would care for or [url=http://www.desura.com/games/ai-war-fleet-command]AI War: Fleet Command (both on Desura), leave a reply with Your choice and a link to a clip of any of the aforementioned bands (and if Yer first, watch the PM inbox afterwards). Tootles!
I'll take either one. They both look awesome. Thanks. (Though I'll probably get to Chester sooner since I just started Supreme Commander last night.)

Clicky
Post edited January 12, 2014 by deryni
MoP: \o/ These guys are coming to town in February!

Not sure if you mean first reply gets choice of game, or two games to give away :)? Just in case it's the latter, I'd love to try "AI War Fleet Command"!

Smoke on the Water
Post edited January 12, 2014 by 01kipper
Hello ninjas and ninjettes and all assortment of other people!
01kipper: Not sure if you mean first reply gets choice of game, or two games to give away :)? Just in case it's the latter, I'd love to try "AI War Fleet Command"!
prepare to be blown away at the complexity of the game. AI war is one of the most under rated games around. it dose take a bit of head scratching to understand at first but once you do you end up with one of the most rewarding strategies out there.

Tip. don't attack every planet you find. you will lose if you do that. :P
01kipper: Not sure if you mean first reply gets choice of game, or two games to give away :)? Just in case it's the latter, I'd love to try "AI War Fleet Command"!
platercake: prepare to be blown away at the complexity of the game. AI war is one of the most under rated games around. it dose take a bit of head scratching to understand at first but once you do you end up with one of the most rewarding strategies out there.

Thanks for the tip :)! Yeah, this one seems to have that something extra.
MoP: Smoke on The Water engulfed the AI War. Double Tootles!
Oh man, I haven't heard "Smoke on the Water" in ages... ah Black and Purple memories....
platercake: prepare to be blown away at the complexity of the game. AI war is one of the most under rated games around. it dose take a bit of head scratching to understand at first but once you do you end up with one of the most rewarding strategies out there.

01kipper: Thanks for the tip :)! Yeah, this one seems to have that something extra.
no problem. is it just the base game you got? as the more addon packs you get the better/harder the game gets. if you run into any issues just pm me or post up something on dersura and im sure some one will answer your question.
mabrookes: Depends, if you sill have socks on does that count as naked? Are you still dancing naked, because that would be impressive.
You guys need to stop tempting us. Some of us are only human y'know!
dum di dum
hallo everybody

Vive la révolution
Schnuff: dum di dum
hallo everybody

Vive la révolution
Hello Schnuff.
Schnuff: dum di dum
hallo everybody

Vive la révolution
Heyhey, tristar hippo!
Sauvez les Hippos !
high rated
Hello everyone!

Hope that everyone had a great holiday, that the new year will be rewarding in ways you'd like, and that you're fast enough to grab Tales of Monkey Island.

Code is as follows, with the last string in code first, and the first string last:

Have fun!

Edit to remove code
Post edited January 12, 2014 by Dischord
Dischord: Hello everyone!

Hope that everyone had a great holiday, that the new year will be rewarding in ways you'd like, and that you're fast enough to grab Tales of Monkey Island.

Code is as follows, with the last string in code first, and the first string last:

GGRM-FKNP-B9T2-5UA4

Have fun!
"Mother of god!" thanks! +1