It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello to all, and damn, what a shock when the Christmas sale is over...

Hope you all had a great holiday, and now I'm going to ditch Theme Park somewhere..

It will be in an old post from today, as I haven't been on in awhile.

Have fun, and good luck!

Edit to wonder: 20 minutes, are Ninjas slow, or did I drop a turd in the punch bowl?

Seems past the point of Geritol, we need a full scale resurrection!
Post edited January 06, 2014 by Dischord
Hiya Moon o/
shame theres no search by members only by topics :D
Dischord: Hello to all, and damn, what a shock when the Christmas sale is over...

Hope you all had a great holiday, and now I'm going to ditch Theme Park somewhere..

Have fun, and good luck!

Edit to wonder: 17 minutes, are Ninjas slow, or did I drop a turd in the punch bowl?
I actually got it, but I redeemed it to my gf account as she absolutely loves the game.

Post edited January 06, 2014 by mabrookes
Dischord: Hello to all, and damn, what a shock when the Christmas sale is over...

Have fun, and good luck!

Edit to wonder: 17 minutes, are Ninjas slow, or did I drop a turd in the punch bowl?
mabrookes: I actually got it, but I redeemed it to my gf account as she absolutely loves the game.

gz for you and her :)
mabrookes: I actually got it, but I redeemed it to my gf account as she absolutely loves the game.

Congrats, and fine whoever got it!

Have fun.
Might as well drop this here, I bought an rpg bundle for my gf but she didn't want one of them - so here is Gorky 17 on Steam *code redeemed*
Post edited January 06, 2014 by mabrookes
Thank you, very much and +1!

Got that Gorky 17!
mabrookes: Might as well drop this here, I bought an rpg bundle for my gf but she didn't want one of them - so here is Gorky 17 on Steam "L0VWA-MLXKF-BF62-Z"
thats why i only buy games for my gf i know she likes before she does :)
Aveweto: thats why i only buy games for my gf i know she likes before she does :)
It was still worth the money, she took 5 of the games that are worth a lot more than I payed. Strangely the one I thought she might not like she did take, but didn't want this one!
mabrookes: Might as well drop this here, I bought an rpg bundle for my gf but she didn't want one of them - so here is Gorky 17 on Steam "L0VWA-MLXKF-BF62-Z"
Gorky 17 is a nice game.. I need to check if my old scratchy CD-Rom is still working, someday.. ;p
Aveweto: thats why i only buy games for my gf i know she likes before she does :)
mabrookes: It was still worth the money, she took 5 of the games that are worth a lot more than I payed. Strangely the one I thought she might not like she did take, but didn't want this one!
hehe, sometimes its different than expected, for example during the christmas sale on steam i bought Brütal Legend for my gf coz i knew she loves that game but didnt expect her to also like The Witcher
Hrmm Witcher...

http://greatqueenlina.deviantart.com/art/The-Witcher-2-cosplay-Geralt-of-Rivia-Triss-2-422365825
Post edited January 06, 2014 by Thistler
Good afternoon, ninjas!

Is everybody dead or just hiding? (first time I see this post on the 3rd page of the forum)
medusa86: Good afternoon, ninjas!

Is everybody dead or just hiding? (first time I see this post on the 3rd page of the forum)
Just hiding.