It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy New Year to everyone! :)
Momo1991: Anybody looking for Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - it is $4.99 on Steam atm...but be quick ninja's cause the glitch won't last long...
Leucius: Just checked, it's still listed as $4.99 here in the States.
I guess it was supposed to be set to $4.99 if Bioshock Infinite got voted in - so the price glitch was on the first day of the sale...;-) In any case, this is still a fabulous price if this game is your cup of tea.
Leucius: Just checked, it's still listed as $4.99 here in the States.
Momo1991: I guess it was supposed to be set to $4.99 if Bioshock Infinite got voted in - so the price glitch was on the first day of the sale...;-) In any case, this is still a fabulous price if this game is your cup of tea.
It is still listed on the front page as that, but when I go to the game page the price is full price.
Momo1991: I guess it was supposed to be set to $4.99 if Bioshock Infinite got voted in - so the price glitch was on the first day of the sale...;-) In any case, this is still a fabulous price if this game is your cup of tea.
mabrookes: It is still listed on the front page as that, but when I go to the game page the price is full price.
I see that too...ugh :-(
mabrookes: It is still listed on the front page as that, but when I go to the game page the price is full price.
Momo1991: I see that too...ugh :-(
Steam has just had a major glitch though and had to reset the sale. It it is not as cheap as before but it is on sale again at 50%.
Post edited January 01, 2014 by mabrookes
DeMignon won the BS5 giveaway I did on here so he will get that soon
Did someone say Bioshock Infinite? *pukes*
Crsldmc: Happy new year bitches!!! I know you did not miss me bunch of bastards, but I'll drop my arse for a couple of minutes in the forums to let you know how awesome the most of you are, my best wishes to you all!

Have fun ladies!
BlueMooner: How weird, I was just talking about you!
HEHE! I hope you had a blast with your love ones and friends. :)
Crsldmc: Happy new year bitches!!! I know you did not miss me bunch of bastards, but I'll drop my arse for a couple of minutes in the forums to let you know how awesome the most of you are, my best wishes to you all!

Have fun ladies!
Sachys: Well, as yer dropping yer arse, it does look like mooner is hawking for some! O_o
O__________________________________________________________O
^ that'll help! O_o7
high rated
Well nobody seemed to want it when I offered earlier so Trine 2: Complete Story is still available, first to ask.

Game sent.
Post edited January 01, 2014 by mabrookes
mabrookes: Well nobody seemed to want it when I offered earlier so Trine 2: Complete Story is still available, first to ask.
Saw the version you offer (steam version). Not me then.
Post edited January 01, 2014 by Ghildrean
mabrookes: Well nobody seemed to want it when I offered earlier so Trine 2: Complete Story is still available, first to ask.
+1 but passing on that one. :)

Edit: Should have mentioned again for those that didn't see the first post, it is on Steam and still available.
Can I have it?
Happy New Years to All!
Good morning everybody. Coffee time.