It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Could someone test this code for the fallout games? Am I just going to have these codes sitting unredeemed in my gift list for eternity? The story on the front page of GOG says these codes are no longer valid. If that's the case could they kindly remove them from my list of unredeemed gift codes?

C8BG-WWGE-WR8S-U2HX
rawmilk905: Could someone test this code for the fallout games? Am I just going to have these codes sitting unredeemed in my gift list for eternity? The story on the front page of GOG says these codes are no longer valid. If that's the case could they kindly remove them from my list of unredeemed gift codes?

C8BG-WWGE-WR8S-U2HX
It's expired...
Morning everyone
Post edited January 01, 2014 by Schnuff
Schnuff: Morning everyone
Good morning!!!
rawmilk905: Could someone test this code for the fallout games? Am I just going to have these codes sitting unredeemed in my gift list for eternity? The story on the front page of GOG says these codes are no longer valid. If that's the case could they kindly remove them from my list of unredeemed gift codes?

C8BG-WWGE-WR8S-U2HX
alexbowwow: It's expired...
Grr, then it needs to not be sitting in my list of gift codes as "sent" and "unredeemed."
high rated
Good morning everyone!

Who wants to play Sim City 2000 or Re-Volt?
nandesz00: Good morning everyone!

I never tried a Sim City, so this could be a good chance :)

Me!

edit:
i mean i want to play them....cause i have them...but not enough time to play them :P
Post edited January 01, 2014 by Schnuff

+1 but I'm passing on these goodies. They deserve to be played so hopefully someone who genuinely is interested gets them. :D
Me but too late, both good games.
Post edited January 01, 2014 by lugum
Too late for Sim City. but i still added a +1.

Thanks for the GA!
wolfsrain: Too late for Sim City. but i still added a +1.

Thanks for the GA!
Well he didnt say first to come gets them. :p
Nor even about that he is giving them away, he just asks who wants to play them.
Post edited January 01, 2014 by lugum

Even though I missed re-volt, +1 for the awesome giveaway!
I hate the GOG downloader
I hate it
I hate it
I HATE IT
wolfsrain: Too late for Sim City. but i still added a +1.

Thanks for the GA!
lugum: Well he didnt say first to come gets them. :p
Nor even about that he is giving them away, he just asks who wants to play them.
True!:P