It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexbowwow: And champagne and beer :)
Schnuff: Sausages with champagne and beer and don't forget the little cookies!!!
Sachys wants tea at the party. And something about a Stooner Sandwich? Not exactly sure what he meant by that...
Braussie: Sachys wants tea at the party. And something about a Stooner Sandwich? Not exactly sure what he meant by that...
Its sooooo cute to see young love ♡♡♡
Schnuff: Sausages with champagne and beer and don't forget the little cookies!!!
Braussie: Sachys wants tea at the party. And something about a Stooner Sandwich? Not exactly sure what he meant by that...
No, I said Mr.T driving a high speed train into Stooner as another high speed train drives into him from the opposite direction creating a death sandwich!
Should I replay Dragon Age Origings + Awakenings one last time, or uninstall it for good? I haven't touched it in 2? years, and chances are, if I uninstall it now, I will even forget I have the discs; and unless GOG ever releases a complete, absolutely DRM-free edition, that will be it for me and the franchise. But I never tried some of the origins, dialogues and endings. What do the ninjas think?
rodrolliv: Should I replay Dragon Age Origings + Awakenings one last time, or uninstall it for good? I haven't touched it in 2? years, and chances are, if I uninstall it now, I will even forget I have the discs; and unless GOG ever releases a complete, absolutely DRM-free edition, that will be it for me and the franchise. But I never tried some of the origins, dialogues and endings. What do the ninjas think?
A ninja's duty in life is death. Go kill some darkspawn.
Anyone know how long you have to wait until you can double post?
Austrobogulator: Anyone know how long you have to wait until you can double post?
5 minutes. Now you missed.
I'LL START AGAIN
Sure!
Sachys: No, I said Mr.T driving a high speed train into Stooner as another high speed train drives into him from the opposite direction creating a death sandwich!
That makes much more sense. For a moment, I thought you were getting a hard... err... soft spot for a fellow poster :)
theslitherydeee: A ninja's duty in life is death. Go kill some darkspawn.
Ugh, I remembered how boring the spawns' tunnels were. Underdark-ish, but filled with these generic monsters...
Hmmm... seems yesterday was exactly two years since I signed up to gog.
Sachys: Hmmm... seems yesterday was exactly two years since I signed up to gog.
Happy anniversary Sachys :-)
Glad ya made it!
Is there something on the site that can tell you this (more specifically than just the month)? I had to look at my old emails to find out when I joined - apparently it will be 5 years ago on the 22nd of January, it was to buy the Feeble Files.
Post edited December 29, 2013 by mabrookes