It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: This.
Sachys: With stuffing and giblets!
... also Cranberry sauce, devilled eggs, and tea.
Sachys: With stuffing and giblets!
Braussie: ... also Cranberry sauce, devilled eggs, and tea.
narp! that stuff is for hippies! O_o

heheh
Braussie: ... also Cranberry sauce, devilled eggs, and tea.
Sachys: narp! that stuff is for hippies! O_o

heheh
Hippies would also add a side of mushrooms
Sachys: narp! that stuff is for hippies! O_o

heheh
Braussie: Hippies would also add a side of mushrooms
i think Stooner ate the whole crop last week! o_O
blakstar: Yep, definitely insane enough for the thread! :-)
Insanity and genius have been said to be on the same point of a circle. The perceived spectrum is actually a continuum.
Well my Christmas was pretty horrible. What about everyone elses?
blakstar: Yep, definitely insane enough for the thread! :-)
anjohl: Insanity and genius have been said to be on the same point of a circle. The perceived spectrum is actually a continuum.
Did the insanity get solved?
Ki11s0n3: Well my Christmas was pretty horrible. What about everyone else's?
What, do you celebrate yours early? It's only Christmas Eve! The best day is yet to come!

As far as today went, well, my dog left a nice surprise at the foot of my bed, but it happens you know?
ggf162: What, do you celebrate yours early? It's only Christmas Eve! The best day is yet to come!

As far as today went, well, my dog left a nice surprise at the foot of my bed, but it happens you know?
at least you got shit! i wont get shit! ;)
anjohl: Insanity and genius have been said to be on the same point of a circle. The perceived spectrum is actually a continuum.
deryni: Did the insanity get solved?
This one's going to take a while.
Well, in celebration of Christmas and my four year anniversary of joining GOG, would someone with a rep over 0 want a GOG copy of Torchlight?

First to reply to this post will receive the code. (Must be redeemed by you.)
adambiser: Well, in celebration of Christmas and my four year anniversary of joining GOG, would someone with a rep over 0 want a GOG copy of Torchlight?

make that two people and two copies!
adambiser: Well, in celebration of Christmas and my four year anniversary of joining GOG, would someone with a rep over 0 want a GOG copy of Torchlight?

Sachys: make that two people and two copies!
I think we scared everyone off. lol
ggf162: What, do you celebrate yours early? It's only Christmas Eve! The best day is yet to come!

Yeah we do it today, but instead of gifts I got got $80 worth of games and such stolen from me by my family and sold for there habits and then I get treated like it's my fault. Same thing happened on my B-day so yeah overall my day has been pretty crappy.

Ki11s0n3: Yeah we do it today, but instead of gifts I got got $80 worth of games and such stolen from me by my family and sold for there habits and then I get treated like it's my fault. Same thing happened on my B-day so yeah overall my day has been pretty crappy.
my 3ds was stolen last week at the shelter i was staying at. Nintendo says that once i buy a new one though they will hook up all my old purchases so theres that I know it sucks to get stuff ripped off