It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Is the one that was lost in that "gah" thread? ;p
Austrobogulator: Nope...all other Septerra Cores I've given out been redeemed. I just like giving out copies of Septerra Core. I really enjoyed the game and it's something that often gets overlooked.
Just asking because if I remember right, there are still a few codes unclaimed there... or grimwerp got it, I'm not sure..

I like it too, and I still have a physical copy from a magazine...
Stooner: What do you mean?
Schnuff: its the time of the year, everywhere i look i see red hats ⛄
Why have you got a giant marshmallow hanging on the tip of your hat? :-P
Anyway, something to play after the holidays. Should prove entertaining.
DISCLAIMER: I just realised that I should point out that I have not substituted marshmallows for sausages.

The sausage is alive and well, but just not required at the moment! :-D
Austrobogulator: Nope...all other Septerra Cores I've given out been redeemed. I just like giving out copies of Septerra Core. I really enjoyed the game and it's something that often gets overlooked.
Stooner: Just asking because if I remember right, there are still a few codes unclaimed there... or grimwerp got it, I'm not sure..

I...I honestly don't know what hasn't been redeemed anymore, I think there's a Gemini Rue still around somewhere. I think there might also be a Steam code, but I have no way of knowing if that has gone or not.

I know for a fact though that this hasn't been redeemed. It makes me really sad :(

QVB3-X5RK-JK24-WUGH

>_>
<_<
Helloooo. On holidays. Reading this on a phone is so much fun. Squint.
Stooner: Just asking because if I remember right, there are still a few codes unclaimed there... or grimwerp got it, I'm not sure..

Austrobogulator: I...I honestly don't know what hasn't been redeemed anymore, I think there's a Gemini Rue still around somewhere. I think there might also be a Steam code, but I have no way of knowing if that has gone or not.

I know for a fact though that this hasn't been redeemed. It makes me really sad :(

QVB3-X5RK-JK24-WUGH

>_>
<_<
Sad indeed... this will clog your profile forever! Along with all those Fallout gifts! :D

Austrobogulator: I...I honestly don't know what hasn't been redeemed anymore, I think there's a Gemini Rue still around somewhere. I think there might also be a Steam code, but I have no way of knowing if that has gone or not.

QVB3-X5RK-JK24-WUGH

>_>
<_<
Well -- had a couple of quick tries, but I'm not going to bother spending ages on it, given that loads of other people are probably hammering away at it as well!

Just thought I'd try it, just for the hell of it! :-)
Post edited December 22, 2013 by blakstar

QVB3-X5RK-JK24-WUGH

>_>
<_<
Stooner: Sad indeed... this will clog your profile forever! Along with all those Fallout gifts! :D
Pfft, I didn't even get any Fallout gifts. I'm sure enough people have already stocked up on them. I do still have a bunch of Torchlights sitting around though.

For example: 3M63-Z2S4-UQNV-9UGD

QVB3-X5RK-JK24-WUGH

>_>
<_<
blakstar: Well -- had a couple of quick tries, but I'm not going to bother spending ages on it, given that loads of other people are probably hammering away at it as well!

BASS fishing (catch & release) ;D
blakstar: Well -- had a couple of quick tries, but I'm not going to bother spending ages on it, given that loads of other people are probably hammering away at it as well!

tascodlx: BASS fishing (catch & release) ;D
Ah -- one of those! :-)
Aveweto: damn always too late :)
Spinorial: You realise there's been one in this thread for ages? Just so long as people read the instructions :/
i do but ive never played dota in all the MOBA's ive played which makes the required question to be answered a little tricky :D
Aveweto: i do but ive never played dota in all the MOBA's ive played which makes the required question to be answered a little tricky :D
If you want to play the game you'll need to do the research anyway :P
Aveweto: i do but ive never played dota in all the MOBA's ive played which makes the required question to be answered a little tricky :D
Spinorial: If you want to play the game you'll need to do the research anyway :P
or ill just pick a ranged and do what i always do, mashing buttons for the first half until i get an idea how it works :)
high rated
HREU-DW?P-PZKD-6HU2

? = 16/4