It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: It was just called "Aztec spicy hot chocolate" or something like that at our bulk food store (The Bulk Barn, in Canada). I'm not sure what's in it but I think it has a small amount of chili powder and cinnamon in it. Whatever it is, it is just a slight hint that just lightly flavours the drink and is quite pleasant. A friend of mine also suggested the "Dagoba" brand of spicy hot chocolate but I haven't tried it yet.
*scribbles things down on shopping list*

Thanks!
skeletonbow: It was just called "Aztec spicy hot chocolate" or something like that at our bulk food store (The Bulk Barn, in Canada). I'm not sure what's in it but I think it has a small amount of chili powder and cinnamon in it. Whatever it is, it is just a slight hint that just lightly flavours the drink and is quite pleasant. A friend of mine also suggested the "Dagoba" brand of spicy hot chocolate but I haven't tried it yet.
BlueMooner: *scribbles things down on shopping list*

Thanks!
This is the one I have and it is pretty tasty, although looking at the ingredient list doesn't reveal the mystery spices, and the list of chemicals is somewhat disconcerting. ;)

http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/product/drink-mixes/aztec-spicy-hot-chocolate.html?search=hot+chocolate
skeletonbow: This is the one I have and it is pretty tasty, although looking at the ingredient list doesn't reveal the mystery spices, and the list of chemicals is somewhat disconcerting. ;)

http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/product/drink-mixes/aztec-spicy-hot-chocolate.html?search=hot+chocolate
Mmm... spicy chemicals.
skeletonbow: This is the one I have and it is pretty tasty, although looking at the ingredient list doesn't reveal the mystery spices, and the list of chemicals is somewhat disconcerting. ;)

I'm guessing the salt, coconut oil and spices are the biggest variants. I also don't think we have Bulk Barns here in the US. It seems I shall have to call my "contact" who has "connections" and can "smuggle" illegal things over the border...

His name's Jean-Paul and he's really nice! : )

(Okay I made him up, but Canadians ARE nice, so it's plausible)

So lessee... Aztec cocoa from Canada, Irish Breakfast tea from Ireland, Toblerone from Italy, and cocaine from Columbia.
Post edited December 22, 2013 by BlueMooner
first reply gets guardians of middle earth and the smag dlc
mindspiral: first reply gets guardians of middle earth and the smag dlc
Sounds good to me.
damn always too late :)
First reply from Aveweto gets holiday cheer and a hug!
BlueMooner: First reply from Aveweto gets holiday cheer and a hug!
Me?
Aveweto: damn always too late :)
not late enough! haha
RevolutionSphere: Me?
You're in luck, I have extra copies. Here ya go!

HAPP-YHOL-IDAY-SW/H-UGS!

Have a mug of cheer too! Plus, if you're willing to wait with me by the border, my contact should soon be arriving with some Aztec spicy cocoa. : )
BlueMooner: You're in luck, I have extra copies. Here ya go!

HAPP-YHOL-IDAY-SW/H-UGS!

Have a mug of cheer too! Plus, if you're willing to wait with me by the border, my contact should soon be arriving with some Aztec spicy cocoa. : )
Do you have a Red Rider Bee bee gun too?
grunthos64: Do you have a Red Rider Bee bee gun too?
Oh you don't want one of those... you'll shootcher eye out kid!
sigh..........just some tinker toys then.
BlueMooner: You're in luck, I have extra copies. Here ya go!

HAPP-YHOL-IDAY-SW/H-UGS!

Wow - that key unlocked Witcher 3 pre-order on GOG.
Thanks!
j/k.
;)