It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Don't get upset about it though, if someone starts doing that just ignore start ignoring them. :) hehe
mondo84: I don't like to ignore people or hold grudges, though. :)

I'm just a bit baffled right now - I honestly didn't see a good ~7 PMs someone sent. The system didn't bump that contact up to the top of the messages list. I just saw these PMs now, and I have no idea how to respond to them given what they contain.
I was just kidding of course. :) The GOG website's notification mechanisms are rather broken for the most part and seem to have been that way for quite some time. Not just PM notifications but game update notifications, forum posts/replies, etc. I'll see a notification for a game, update it and the downloader goes green, the website number vanishes and some time later the update shows up in the downloader mysteriously again and it's the same game - but it has not been updated, and doesn't show up as an update on the website anymore. It wont go away until I contact GOG support or wait possibly several days etc. It doesn't happen every time for updates/PMs/forum posts, but it happens frequently enough that it's in need of some serious web developer love for sure.

Fortunately though the good folks at GOG are hiring right now and have a number of web developer positions available so hopefully one of them will have their work cut out for them. hehehe

One trick that seems to work for me with some of the broken notifications is - just go to sleep. When I wake up, half the time the problem was fixed during my sleep. :) Was it GOG? Who knows! Could have been cosmic rays!

Yeah... cosmic rays...

COSMIC RAYS! :)
skeletonbow: COSMIC RAYS! :)
No... FUCKING GOGBEARS!
Sachys: When sending PM's, keep the window open and open the messages in another tab. If the message you've just sent is there, it has sent!
Stooner: but sometimes it also vanishes, even after that...
Yarp!
But it's the best prevention...
blakstar: 7? Good grief! I've never had it that bad before!
...I thought you said you used to work as a John!? O_o7
Post edited December 21, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: No... FUCKING GOGBEARS!
Actually, they're the result of cosmic rays too I'm afraid. :)
Sachys: No... FUCKING GOGBEARS!
skeletonbow: Actually, they're the result of cosmic rays too I'm afraid. :)
Nope. They're the result of G-Doc fiddling with things in his basement at GOG HQ (remember you're talking to a space chimp who lives on mars!).
skeletonbow: Actually, they're the result of cosmic rays too I'm afraid. :)
Sachys: Nope. They're the result of G-Doc fiddling with things in his basement at GOG HQ (remember you're talking to a space chimp who lives on mars!).
You might be on to something there. :)
Good morning.
Good morning indeed. I'm enjoying my black coffee.
Same here, only I mix it with a bit of afinată. Too early, some may argue. :)
kojocel: Same here, only I mix it with a bit of afinată. Too early, some may argue. :)
Well afinata has sugar and that's a big no no for me. :)
kojocel: Same here, only I mix it with a bit of afinată. Too early, some may argue. :)
Melvinica: Well afinata has sugar and that's a big no no for me. :)
Hm, not mine.
Only cranberries, țuică from quinces and cherry leaves.
But I guess lots of folks do use sugar as well.
kojocel: Hm, not mine.
Enjoy it then. The cold outside surely demands for it.
kojocel: Hm, not mine.
Do you mean blueberries, or do you put cranberries in afinata?
tudointercept: Do you mean blueberries, or do you put cranberries in afinata?
I mean cranberries. :)
But yes, I know why you asked about blueberries.
Post edited December 22, 2013 by kojocel
Good day !
SnoBlue: Good day !
Good day :)