It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Oh man, you are working on negative stars, Lester! I don't think I've ever seen negative 70 but more power to you! It's almost as rare as a five star goglodyte sighting ;-)
Dischord: I can remember one, it was back when I first became a member.

The negatives were close to 3x that, but he brought them back up over time, and then he seems to have disappeared.

I liked him, but then again I think he changed by the time I met him, and it seems that he either forgot his shenanigans, or got better at them :-)
Thanks for the GOG history - I always love to hear about the bad old GOG days ;-)
NameGoo: Lone Survivor
DragoonHP: Since this is gone now, a question, was the key scrambled? I've been trying the key since you posted it, but always got Invalid Key
No, but I locked it before posting it, then Stooner did the same, and so did Braussie.
mondo84: Cheers to Dischord and NameGoo. :)
Good evening!

The negatives were close to 3x that, but he brought them back up over time, and then he seems to have disappeared.

I liked him, but then again I think he changed by the time I met him, and it seems that he either forgot his shenanigans, or got better at them :-)
Is that Gamerager or something? It's kind of a legend... and he disappeared...
Momo1991: Thanks for the GOG history - I always love to hear about the bad old GOG days ;-)
I'm really a newbie, plenty of good folks here before I signed up.
mondo84: Cheers to Dischord and NameGoo. :)
Dischord: Good evening!
I read this in a very Hitchcock-type voice! :p
NameGoo: No, but I locked it before posting it, then Stooner did the same, and so did Braussie.
What is locking?
DragoonHP: Since this is gone now, a question, was the key scrambled? I've been trying the key since you posted it, but always got Invalid Key
NameGoo: No, but I locked it before posting it, then Stooner did the same, and so did Braussie.
Hey! Good to see you ;-)
DragoonHP: What is locking?
When you just check the code without redeeming. Gets locked for a few minutes...
Dischord: Good evening!
mondo84: I read this in a very Hitchcock-type voice! :p
The irony, Hitchcock (on tv) kept me up most of last night :-)
DragoonHP: What is locking?
Stooner: When you just check the code without redeeming. Gets locked for a few minutes...
Thanks for the info

Stooner: Is that Gamerager or something? It's kind of a legend... and he disappeared...
PM, as I confirm or deny nothing, but public is public.
mondo84: I read this in a very Hitchcock-type voice! :p
Dischord: The irony, Hitchcock (on tv) kept me up most of last night :-)
Very nice! Love a good Hitchcock movie.

Also, is anybody seeing the spam in the forum right now? It's crazy!
mondo84: Very nice! Love a good Hitchcock movie.

Yes, saw it.

Don't know why they think people will receive them well when they do that.

The only attention I'd like to give them is my boot in an area that might interfere with their normal bodily functions.
mondo84: Very nice! Love a good Hitchcock movie.

yup, the front page is littered with mobile numbers.