It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeMignon: You were supposed to climb the tree the other way round ;-)
Prydeless: Hehe, just wanted to add a little twist there. Hope it didn't frustrate anyone!
Not me, thanks for that!
Ninjas!

Theme Park awaits for those intrepid enough to peruse banalities that I may have posted in other threads.

Do not expect enlightenment, for I have none; do not expect the thread to be of any great universal import, for it is not.

I have merely edited a post of mine within the last 6 hours or so to add a code.

Good luck, and nice to see you all!
Prydeless: Hehe, just wanted to add a little twist there. Hope it didn't frustrate anyone!
Nah, it was pretty fun
Dischord: Ninjas!

Theme Park awaits for those intrepid enough to peruse banalities that I may have posted in other threads.

Do not expect enlightenment, for I have none; do not expect the thread to be of any great universal import, for it is not.

I have merely edited a post of mine within the last 6 hours or so to add a code.

Good luck, and nice to see you all!
Ninja reporting... thanks for Theme Park! :D
o/

But I see no banalities...
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: Ninja reporting... thanks for Theme Park! :D
o/

But I see no banalities...
I don't see them either, hmmm, better get my dictionary out again to remember what I'm looking for!

Congrats!!!
Lone Survivor
Post edited December 20, 2013 by NameGoo
Dischord: I don't see them either, hmmm, better get my dictionary out again to remember what I'm looking for!

Congrats!!!
:D
Thanks again...
NameGoo: Lone Survivor
I licked this one, but released....

uh, Hi? ;p
Post edited December 20, 2013 by Stooner
I clicked it, then realized I had it mixed up with another game. I own this on steam already, so I'm leaving it for someone else.
I managed to bag this one, thank you very much! Been waiting to get it in a daily deal, guess I can cross it off my to buy list now, thanks! :)
Stooner: I licked this one, but released....

uh, Hi? ;p
You licked it? ...
JogsterXL:
Have fun, sorry about the drool...
Post edited December 20, 2013 by NameGoo

uh, Hi? ;p
NameGoo: You licked it? ...
JogsterXL:
NameGoo: Have fun, sorry about the drool...
It's Stooner, are your surprised?
Cheers to Dischord and NameGoo. :)

uh, Hi? ;p
NameGoo: You licked it? ...
Yeah... and was tasty, but I didn't eat it.
Since this is gone now, a question, was the key scrambled? I've been trying the key since you posted it, but always got Invalid Key
LesterKnight99: I don't understand that puzzle... but yet, it calls to me. NINJA AWAY!
Momo1991: Oh man, you are working on negative stars, Lester! I don't think I've ever seen negative 70 but more power to you! It's almost as rare as a five star goglodyte sighting ;-)
I can remember one, it was back when I first became a member.

The negatives were close to 3x that, but he brought them back up over time, and then he seems to have disappeared.

I liked him, but then again I think he changed by the time I met him, and it seems that he either forgot his shenanigans, or got better at them :-)