It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kojocel: Man, they shut down Warhammer Online... Best MMO I played.
R.I.P My old friend.
darkplanetar: i feel that playing offline and no DRM it is a good idea and the game you own forever

there is this private server... may work
http://www2.warhammer-server.com/
I should check this server . Thanks for info.
R.I.P My old friend.
It's one reason I tend to reject the concept of games "as a service". After the point of sale, all games should be handled by the gamers, not dependent on some for-profit corporation. There are so many wonderful classic games from the 90's, and I can still play almost all of them, even in multiplayer. But some of the games from the last few years, people will not get to ever play again a decade from now. The "art" will be lost forever to the sands of time. And only the gamers will be sad about that, not the company execs most of whom don't even play games (but I'm sure they would cry if you took way their mansions).
I've said this before but I'll say it again.
R.I.P My old friend.
TDP: It's one reason I tend to reject the concept of games "as a service". After the point of sale, all games should be handled by the gamers, not dependent on some for-profit corporation. There are so many wonderful classic games from the 90's, and I can still play almost all of them, even in multiplayer. But some of the games from the last few years, people will not get to ever play again a decade from now. The "art" will be lost forever to the sands of time. And only the gamers will be sad about that, not the company execs most of whom don't even play games (but I'm sure they would cry if you took way their mansions).
This. This. A million times this.
TDP: <...>
We all have our torments.
R.I.P My old friend.
TDP: It's one reason I tend to reject the concept of games "as a service". After the point of sale, all games should be handled by the gamers, not dependent on some for-profit corporation. There are so many wonderful classic games from the 90's, and I can still play almost all of them, even in multiplayer. But some of the games from the last few years, people will not get to ever play again a decade from now. The "art" will be lost forever to the sands of time. And only the gamers will be sad about that, not the company execs most of whom don't even play games (but I'm sure they would cry if you took way their mansions).
Indeed, that's why I think DRM-free should only be the beginning.
Let's have more games release their source codes - that way they become immortal, and vastly extendable.
Doom is a great example I think. How many plattforms has this game been ported to?
Imagine how Planescape Torment could be modded if it was open source!
Besides, think of the educational value...
35% off UPlay coupon (Does not stack with current promos) 6b7uq6apu
hello ninjas
In case someone missed free Fallout bundle -> just reply ;)
piwer: In case someone missed free Fallout bundle -> just reply ;)
expired
lugum: expired
What do you mean?
piwer: What do you mean?
the code should be expired.
Since the rights to Fallout are going to Bethesda the codes were invalidated if you didn't already redeem them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE
piwer: What do you mean?
lugum: the code should be expired.
That sounds strange - Fallout is still available in the store or am I missing something?
lugum: the code should be expired.
piwer: That sounds strange - Fallout is still available in the store or am I missing something?
Licence to sell it terminates next week I think