It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SargeSmash: If memory serves, I still have a Steam key for Humble Indie Bundle 2 that I haven't redeemed, since I already had that one. Whoever responds first that they want it, I'll PM you the key.

The games in that bundle were: Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans. Cortex Command may have had a separate key? Not sure.
I'm afraid that is not possible split codes, isn't it right?
SargeSmash: If memory serves, I still have a Steam key for Humble Indie Bundle 2 that I haven't redeemed, since I already had that one. Whoever responds first that they want it, I'll PM you the key.

The games in that bundle were: Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans. Cortex Command may have had a separate key? Not sure.
HWsGC: I would like to have it.
Ah, man, sorry, belomar just beat you with a PM. :P
Free games?

https://indiegamestand.com/christmas.php
Hello peeps! Last day for me before I disappear for a loooooooong while.
niniendowarrior: Hello peeps! Last day for me before I disappear for a loooooooong while.
Why? What's going to happen?
niniendowarrior: Hello peeps! Last day for me before I disappear for a loooooooong while.
Probably going on holiday then?
Have fun.
Happy Holidays ;-)
Finally got the keys to the chicken coop?

Oh, wait no! It's dirty turkey season!
HWsGC: Why? What's going to happen?
Vacation. I need a good long one too. Pretty burned out.
SlyFox: Probably going on holiday then?
Have fun.
Thanks!
Momo1991: Happy Holidays ;-)
You too, Momo! Should be fun for everyone! :D
Sachys: Finally got the keys to the chicken coop?

Oh, wait no! It's dirty turkey season!
LOL!
Post edited December 19, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: LOL!
Did you reach a deal with Bernard Matthews then?! O_o&
cmdr_flashheart:
Spinorial: I thought I saw your rep tick up a bit ;)
I know, I'm naughty like that, lol.

Happy Holidays, and a happy new year, then! See you around :]
Post edited December 19, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
'Ave a cluckin' good time!
Have a good holiday! :-)
Thanks everyone! Happy holidays to all of you too! :D
In that case, have a great holiday and relax. :)
Post edited December 19, 2013 by HWsGC