It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrcrispy83: Fallout.

Everyone probably already had it and didn't redeem it, so it stayed locked for about ~10 minutes each time.
Briareos262: Well I'm sure there are some poor souls that weren't around for the best series ever =P

K9BW-S5HP-74UQ-A924

Before I have to head out for another grueling day of work.
::dissapears under a puff of steam of ninja magic:::

DEQ8B-EHJ4J-Y3AE8
CGC65-BE0AE-BNQWN
i missed fallout giveaway and this code just doesn't work and says expired. :/
Zuxx: i missed fallout giveaway and this code just doesn't work and says expired. :/
Ask here. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_fk_me_i_missed_the_fallout_giveaway_giveaway
simon_vd: Anomaly Warzone Earth - Steam
Thank you very much!
Zuxx: i missed fallout giveaway and this code just doesn't work and says expired. :/
DragoonHP: Ask here. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_fk_me_i_missed_the_fallout_giveaway_giveaway
Codes are just expired
Post edited December 19, 2013 by Zuxx
blakstar: Sorry, forgot to mention -- if anyone solves my puzzle, could you let me know! :-)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post57471
ejiki: And Yes! I solved it. The game is Crusader Kings II ! Thank you for the game, and even more - for the puzzle!!!
But... You know what... I didn't solve fourth hint... I still don't get it... it's definitely Vigenère cipher, but then the key can't have numbers... then pieces of letters with digits on line ends - isn't the key? Where is the key then? Can you tell, what was correct solution step-by-step?
If you worked out that the game was Crusader Kings II, that was all you needed to decipher the key -- as for the letters and numbers at some of the line ends that was just me trying to throw a spanner in the works! It basically read "FAKE KEY"

1. What word do these have in common: Air, Elephant, Water. GUN
2. Wrathful thirteenth-century Latin hymn, minus the last letter. DIESIRA
3. Fourth letter of the surname of a British naval officer who died at the Battle of Trafalgar. NELSON
4. (Sorry! This clue's been encoded! The key is hidden somewhere in this post) 2003 twyli osgqh ku Zvvlv'l vxwgo Jbnwohxgg. The key was "hidden somewhere in this post". Deciphering the clue gave "2003 movie based on Verdi's opera Rigoletto" RICK

So you should have got GUNDIESIRASRICK, which unscrambled is CRUSADERKINGSII.

Apply that to the encoded Steam key, and you've got the original key back!

Congratulations anyway -- no matter how you solved it! :-)
Post edited December 19, 2013 by blakstar
ejiki: And Yes! I solved it. The game is Crusader Kings II ! Thank you for the game, and even more - for the puzzle!!!
But... You know what... I didn't solve fourth hint... I still don't get it... it's definitely Vigenère cipher, but then the key can't have numbers... then pieces of letters with digits on line ends - isn't the key? Where is the key then? Can you tell, what was correct solution step-by-step?
blakstar: If you worked out that the game was Crusader Kings II, that was all you needed to decipher the key -- as for the letters and numbers at some of the line ends that was just me trying to throw a spanner in the works! It basically read "FAKE KEY"

3. Fourth letter of the surname of a British naval officer who died at the Battle of Trafalgar. NELSON
4. (Sorry! This clue's been encoded! The key is hidden somewhere in this post) 2003 twyli osgqh ku Zvvlv'l vxwgo Jbnwohxgg. The key was "hidden somewhere in this post". Deciphering the clue gave "2003 movie based on Verdi's opera Rigoletto" RICK

Bleh. I got as far as "GUNDIESIRASRICK" but couldn't make out the game name. Congratulations to the winner and thanks for the enjoyable challenge.

I especially liked the key for the cipher in number 4.
blakstar: If you worked out that the game was Crusader Kings II, that was all you needed to decipher the key -- as for the letters and numbers at some of the line ends that was just me trying to throw a spanner in the works! It basically read "FAKE KEY"

I thought that Nature was common in those three words. :-p

I was hoping to see the solution. Got everything except for the gun ;-)
"hidden somewhere in this post" was great!

Congratulations to the winner!
Spare Fallout code going -- just the first game on it's own!

644G-9DC9-N9FE-QYJY
blakstar: Spare Fallout code going -- just the first game on it's own!

644G-9DC9-N9FE-QYJY
well it may work, but if its from the promo... (see attached)...

seem to remember some people doubted me on that...
Attachments:
failout.png (76 Kb)
blakstar: Spare Fallout code going -- just the first game on it's own!

644G-9DC9-N9FE-QYJY
Sachys: well it may work, but if its from the promo... (see attached)...

Wow so now all those codes are void after all? How unusual...
Sachys: well it may work, but if its from the promo... (see attached)...

ZPavelZ: Wow so now all those codes are void after all? How unusual...
Told ya so! ;)
ZPavelZ: Wow so now all those codes are void after all? How unusual...
Sachys: Told ya so! ;)
Hmm.. but the Torchlight codes that a lot of generous folks give out aren't they also from an earlier promo. How come those codes are still working?
Sachys: Told ya so! ;)
stg83: Hmm.. but the Torchlight codes that a lot of generous folks give out aren't they also from an earlier promo. How come those codes are still working?
Because Interplay lost the Fallout IP to Bethesda, so they (and therefore GOG) can't keep distributing it next year. ;)
Post edited December 19, 2013 by Thespian*
stg83: Hmm.. but the Torchlight codes that a lot of generous folks give out aren't they also from an earlier promo. How come those codes are still working?
Thespian*: Because Interplay lost the Fallout IP to Bethesda, so Interplay (and therefore GOG) can't keep providing them next year. ;)
correction: it's not guaranteed GOG can continue to sell the Fallout games.