It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

well i am off to bed. sadly one of my dogs broke his foot today sooo yea sad day
ma5terbob: well i am off to bed. sadly one of my dogs broke his foot today sooo yea sad day
Awww. Good luck to the little fella.
im latee.. :(
thank for ninja...
Good morning ninjas. :-)
niniendowarrior: Grrrrr!!!!!!
gbaz69: Sup.
Not much. Playing a lot of ME3. Going abroad in a few days to take a break from life.
niniendowarrior: Not much. Playing a lot of ME3. Going abroad in a few days to take a break from life.
Besides ME, what other games do you like? Any you'd consider an "unexpected joy" to play?
niniendowarrior: Not much. Playing a lot of ME3. Going abroad in a few days to take a break from life.
I hope your trip is without incident and that you enjoy it and relax some... and change your diet to non-chicken/non-biscuit/non-gravy for once.
Braussie: Besides ME, what other games do you like? Any you'd consider an "unexpected joy" to play?
Unexpected... Euro Truck Sim 2 was certainly unexpectedly addicting!

ME3 single player is good so far, but I never planned on playing multiplayer. I started it and it was damn addicting!

gbaz69: I hope your trip is without incident and that you enjoy it and relax some... and change your diet to non-chicken/non-biscuit/non-gravy for once.
Yup. I hope for a trouble free trip. It's a long time coming and I'm burned out from life.
Post edited December 17, 2013 by niniendowarrior
robb5: What do you insinuate XD
A pip boy job? :)))
Sachys: Heheh!
Example above! ;)

well, lets see if anyone says thanks for this after walking backwards for four blocks: 3QES-CU2W-CR6F-Q2AT
Solved it, but already have the game :P - Bump.
Good morning ninjas!
Leucius: Good morning ninjas!
Good afternoon!
Good morning all :)
Hi ninjas!
thought id say hi too :)
Afternoon all.