It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZPavelZ: Wow there are gifts codes for arbitrary games these days on GOG? That is new for me.
yes, they usually only give them out during promotions and contests.

Like I got one from the holiday fill in the blanks comic contest last year.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by mrcrispy83
mrcrispy83: yes, they usually only give them out during promotions and contests.

Like I got one from the holiday fill in the blanks comic contest last year.
Would be awesome if they allowed you to purchase them as vouchers.
Interesting, I did hear about "win any game on GOG" promos, but I always thought it was somehow done via mailing support of some other fiddly mechanism. Gift codes are obviously much more convenient. Perhaps GOG should start selling those at some point.
adambiser: Thank you and +1, Soccorro!

It was a code for any 5.99 game. I grabbed Corsairs Gold (after making sure that Soccorro meant to post the code).
Again, thank you.
Soccorro: I have a feeling that the support people will kill me for that... Nah, it'll be fine :D...
I think it will be fine.
Soccorro: I have a feeling that the support people will kill me for that... Nah, it'll be fine :D...
adambiser: I think it will be fine.
The GOGbears will get your soul! O_O~
ZPavelZ: Interesting, I did hear about "win any game on GOG" promos, but I always thought it was somehow done via mailing support of some other fiddly mechanism. Gift codes are obviously much more convenient. Perhaps GOG should start selling those at some point.
% off vouchers would be nice
adambiser: I think it will be fine.
Sachys: The GOGbears will get your soul! O_O~
Which one?
Well, I assume GOG has to clear all promotions with the publisher of a game first.

Hence things that fudge the rules a bit like the free vouchers have to be relatively limited.
Sachys: The GOGbears will get your soul! O_O~
Soccorro: Which one?
There is more than one? Name them all.... Atlas....... ;)
nijuu: There is more than one? Name them all.... Atlas....... ;)
Well there is my soul...and my soooohoooul mmmmmyeah.
mrcrispy83: Well, I assume GOG has to clear all promotions with the publisher of a game first.

Hence things that fudge the rules a bit like the free vouchers have to be relatively limited.
I mean just a voucher for 5.99 game. You buy one for 5.99 and then you can gift the voucher instead of limiting it to a specific game.
5.99 or 9.99 or whatever.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Thistler
niniendowarrior: Time for some MASS EFFECT 3!!!
mondo84: Go get 'em!
Had lots of fun on multiplayer! Great game!
mrcrispy83: Well, I assume GOG has to clear all promotions with the publisher of a game first.

Thistler: I mean just a voucher for 5.99 game. You buy one for 5.99 and then you can gift the voucher instead of limiting it to a specific game.
5.99 or 9.99 or whatever.
Im actually wondering about this. Does GOG have to always consult publisher if they want to give away certain games, or offer discounts in general? (do they actually contact each publisher when they want to put x games on sale?)?
nijuu: There is more than one? Name them all.... Atlas....... ;)
There were hundreds when I shipped them off and they've been breeding since!
For the ninjas:

Sanctum Collection
Sanctum 2

Both will be given to the person that will ask first.