It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Snip
I made double battered, extra-crispy spicy chicken the other day for the first time. I hadn't really pan-fried food before. I should show you a picture :)
If I get the Dungeons and Dragons Desire special, I already have some of the games so will I be able to split the games up into separate codes or will there be just a lump code.
theslitherydeee: If I get the Dungeons and Dragons Desire special, I already have some of the games so will I be able to split the games up into separate codes or will there be just a lump code.
It's a lump code, and if you redeem it, the games you already own will remain on the code, as a remaining lump of games
Lump code
Thistler: lol
I used to go crazy for the ascii art stuff. LOL.
Thistler: lol
niniendowarrior: I used to go crazy for the ascii art stuff. LOL.
Now you're just plain crazy?
niniendowarrior: I used to go crazy for the ascii art stuff. LOL.
Braussie: Now you're just plain crazy?
LOL.
blakstar: Not around here, as far as I can tell :-)
gbaz69: Sorry I don't buy desura/steam bundles.
And I meant for real life, hard holding stuff with uncontrollable shacking.
That doesn't matter -- we've all got a weak point somewhere!

And as for the other, GOG's got a sale on, you know! :-D

JK!
Post edited December 15, 2013 by blakstar
gbaz69: Sorry I don't buy desura/steam bundles.
And I meant for real life, hard holding stuff with uncontrollable shacking.
blakstar: That doesn't matter -- we've all got a weak point somewhere!

Oh you know what I'm talking about, gog drops are quality and pricey... specially when compared to 10cent desura/steam bundle game drops.
blakstar: That doesn't matter -- we've all got a weak point somewhere!

gbaz69: Oh you know what I'm talking about, gog drops are quality and pricey... specially when compared to 10cent desura/steam bundle game drops.
Yep, I'd agree there! :-)
niniendowarrior: Snip
Braussie: I made double battered, extra-crispy spicy chicken the other day for the first time. I hadn't really pan-fried food before. I should show you a picture :)
That sounds good! What's your batter? I have pan-fried food before. It isn't too hard for sure. :D
Post edited December 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior
gbaz69: Oh you know what I'm talking about, gog drops are quality and pricey... specially when compared to 10cent desura/steam bundle game drops.
blakstar: Yep, I'd agree there! :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q

edit: Funny movie, clip is from from dumb and dumber.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by gbaz69
niniendowarrior: That sounds good! What's your batter? I have pan-fried food before. It isn't too hard for sure. :D
Here's a pic:
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1497514_10152089956865763_1621682204_n.jpg

Not bad for a first attempt...

I had 1 cup of hot sauce, 2 tsp cayenne pepper, and 3 eggs... that was the dip. Then put it in a mixture of 4 cups of flour, 3 tsp cayenne pepper, 2 tsp black pepper, 2 tsp paprika... fried, then repeated. It was tasty, though I'd add more spices to the flour stuff, cause I like a more seasoned flavor to it.
niniendowarrior: Hi guys! What's up?
Howdy clucker, how's them hangin'!

You've been on intermittently, so I gotta ask: did you catch the Fallout promo, or can I make you one happy Kentucky girl :P
niniendowarrior: That sounds good! What's your batter? I have pan-fried food before. It isn't too hard for sure. :D
Braussie: Here's a pic:
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1497514_10152089956865763_1621682204_n.jpg

Not bad for a first attempt...

I had 1 cup of hot sauce, 2 tsp cayenne pepper, and 3 eggs... that was the dip. Then put it in a mixture of 4 cups of flour, 3 tsp cayenne pepper, 2 tsp black pepper, 2 tsp paprika... fried, then repeated. It was tasty, though I'd add more spices to the flour stuff, cause I like a more seasoned flavor to it.
Looks very good, sounds even better, nice job.
I love fried breaded foods!