It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: no fun, no play.

You have to enjoy the carnival in Bahia.. the true carnival! (wallet and phone stolen included!)
Dischord: No phone, is bs, no wallet, is an invitation to theft.

I need no phone, kids are older, and put money in upper pocket, takes some work to get.

Sounds good!
and what about some STD?
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: and what about some STD?
Have none, never did, and don't expect that will change.

I am patient, appreciate virtue and honor, and offer the same in return.

Antiquated, perhaps, but I prefer to enjoy my time rather than just to spend it.
Dischord: Have none, never did, and don't expect that will change.

I am patient, appreciate virtue and honor, and offer the same in return.

Antiquated, perhaps, but I prefer to enjoy my time rather than just to spend it.
virtue and honor you'll not find here in carnival... but I can show you the lust and gluttony...
Stooner: virtue and honor you'll not find here in carnival... but I can show you the lust and gluttony...
I can enjoy, get along, and party with the best.

If things are truly of the moment, no problem, but selling a line of crap to get lucky is not my way.

This should be PM, as we clog the thread.
Stooner: virtue and honor you'll not find here in carnival... but I can show you the lust and gluttony...
Dischord: I can enjoy, get along, and party with the best.

If things are truly of the moment, no problem, but selling a line of crap to get lucky is not my way.

This should be PM, as we clog the thread.
this thread wouldn't exist anymore if we don't clog it... also a few assholes would have no life.
I like to think the better way. ;p

You'd enjoy, for sure. But now I think i need to slumber...
have a nice sunday!,, I'll sleep it all. ;p
Stooner: this thread wouldn't exist anymore if we don't clog it... also a few assholes would have no life.
I like to think the better way. ;p

You'd enjoy, for sure. But now I think i need to slumber...
have a nice sunday!,, I'll sleep it all. ;p
Goodnight, and please have a great holiday should I not be on to say so.
This thread should be renamed to "hangout with Dischord" now.
ZPavelZ: This thread should be renamed to "hangout with Dischord" now.
No, we just somehow perverted it tonight.

Sorry about that.

Edit: It wasn't as if anyone's ass was on fire to put up any games though. Look at the time to my edit.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Dischord
ZPavelZ: This thread should be renamed to "hangout with Dischord" now.
Dischord: No, we just somehow perverted it tonight.

Sorry about that.

Edit: It wasn't as if anyone's ass was on fire to put up any games though. Look at the time to my edit.
Oh it's not that I mind really, just glad to see you visit other threads besides "Community Gifting". :)

This thread is more of a "hang around and may be something drops" then an organized key dump anyway.

To support the thread conversion - what do you think about the current winter sale? I frankly am disappointed after the Insomnia promo where it was not uncommon to see 80% off discounts.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by ZPavelZ
Dischord: No, we just somehow perverted it tonight.

Sorry about that.

ZPavelZ: Oh it's not that I mind really, just glad to see you visit other threads besides "Community Gifting". :)

This thread is more of a "hang around and may be something drops" then an organized key dump anyway.
No problem, perfectly valid point, but before we are guilty of the same, we had best vacate the thread.
Dischord: No problem, perfectly valid point, but before we are guilty of the same, we had best vacate the thread.
Well I have to make myself look guilty lest I'd be taken as a pharisee.
This thread always gets derailed.
lugum: This thread always gets derailed.
Well making people dump a key with each post would be somewhat unreasonable anyway.
Hey ninjas,I need more entries in my Xmas party! :p
lugum: This thread always gets derailed.
ZPavelZ: Well making people dump a key with each post would be somewhat unreasonable anyway.
It is not! and temped to post a key with it, but have to save it for the giveaway :p