It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Code I dropped here last night STILL unredeemed!
It'll stay there forever! :D
high rated
Anyone from Europe interested in a World of Warplanes Starter Kit?

You get 500 gold in-game currency, 3 days of premium access, and a Supermarine Type 224 fighter plane.

To redeem, go to eu.wargaming.net, and create a new account. Click "Have an invite code?" and enter the code -- please note, you must be in the European section of the site.

Code: HT7VWF-63Z9K2
Post edited December 14, 2013 by blakstar
high rated
Gravi on Steam goes to the first reply.
Zorder: Gravi on Steam goes to the first reply.
Me please! :)
Post edited December 14, 2013 by IndicaHybrid
IndicaHybrid: me please! :)
Check PM then ;)
IndicaHybrid: me please! :)
Zorder: Check PM then ;)
Yay, got it! Thank you! :D
Aveweto: is anyone here playing World of Warplanes and interested in a key for an additional hangar slot and a tier 3 plane?
Kronos_: I'm interested
check your pm's
Hi! I'm not sire if this is the right place to post this... but I have quite a few Steam Emoticons and I need a few people to do a survey for my coursework. Please can you PM me if you are interested. The survey is just 1 minute long.
Kronos_: I'm interested
Aveweto: check your pm's
Thanks
Aveweto: check your pm's
Kronos_: Thanks
youre welcome
Anyone who uses steam,does it say under News->Daily Deal>GTA 4 and San andreas marketing app?
kkreo: Anyone who uses steam,does it say under News->Daily Deal>GTA 4 and San andreas marketing app?
yes it does.
kkreo: Anyone who uses steam,does it say under News->Daily Deal>GTA 4 and San andreas marketing app?
Yes. Not a very good deal though. I got the entire GTA series - every single game and addon, minus the addons for GTA1 for $10 about a week and a half ago including those 2 games. Not sure what the total discount worked out to but it was a heck of a lot steeper discount than the 75% off listed on that deal. :)
skeletonbow: Yes. Not a very good deal though. I got the entire GTA series - every single game and addon, minus the addons for GTA1 for $10 about a week and a half ago including those 2 games. Not sure what the total discount worked out to but it was a heck of a lot steeper discount than the 75% off listed on that deal. :)
I got mine during the gta sale,75% off entire collection
kkreo: I got mine during the gta sale,75% off entire collection
I'm not sure what the total discount rate works out to for me but I got the following GTA collection for $6.99 USD from Greenman (I thought it was $10 but it was cheaper, just checked):

GTA 1
GTA 2
GTA 3
GTA 4
GTA San Andreas
GTA Vice City
GTA Episodes from Liberty City
Free gift promo: The 39 Steps
Post edited December 14, 2013 by skeletonbow