It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Really Big Sky on Steam:

D5MLA-4R0HN-6QHXP
Already have it thanks to blakstar but great game! :)
blakstar: Really Big Sky on Steam:

D5MLA-4R0HN-6QHXP
Taken by me^^
Thanks!
Morning everyone.
COH-2 Soviet Mechanized Support Tactics E35Q3-FY47C-8YELL
Hello ninjas.

Anyone interested in Memories of a Vagabond (DESURA) ?
Seems good ;D
Rodomar705: Seems good ;D
So do you want the game?
Impaler26: Hello ninjas.

Me, technically rodomar only said it seemed good, didnt say he was interested :p
Post edited December 14, 2013 by lugum
Lol, maybe next time ;D
Post edited December 14, 2013 by Rodomar705
Impaler26: Hello ninjas.

lugum: Me, technically rodomar only said it seemed good, didnt say he was interested :p
I guess you're right so it's all yours. :)
high rated
**** SOLVED -- CODE HAS BEEN CLAIMED ****

I've given clues below for the Steam code for WWII Panzer Claws 1 & 2.

However, I haven't given the number of letters/numbers in each answer, and I haven't split them into the five character groupings either, since I don't want to make it too easy.

- Abbreviation for fuel consumption rate
- James Bond's code number, missing the first digit, reversed
- Abbreviation for engineered wood-based (hardboard) sheet material, using bonded wood fibres/fibers
- Initials of empathy testing machine used in "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? / Blade Runner"
- Number of weeks in a fortnight
- Initials of a large computer company, but missing the initial(s) that implies it's spread across many countries
- First active version of the P-38 Lightning fighter aircraft, but with the letter(s) and number(s) reversed

EDIT: For those who are simply reversing P38, you're obviously not a very bright spark, and also don't have a ghost of a chance. Corrected clue slightly as well!

**** SOLVED -- CODE HAS BEEN CLAIMED ****
Post edited December 14, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar:
Nicely done, but I shall not redeem, cheers!
lugum: Me, technically rodomar only said it seemed good, didnt say he was interested :p
Impaler26: I guess you're right so it's all yours. :)
Cheers :) , +1 to you.
high rated
Here's another code as well -- I shan't tell you the name of the game, since it's all in the code.

You just have to determine which letters and numbers are the code by removing those letters which correspond to the game's name.

Nothing has been mixed up, so once you have the code, that's it!

WEW5I9IKIBB-JLHAWCCKK-GMO2LRD9Y
blakstar: Here's another code as well -- I shan't tell you the name of the game, since it's all in the code.

You just have to determine which letters and numbers are the code by removing those letters which correspond to the game's name.

Nothing has been mixed up, so once you have the code, that's it!

WEW5I9IKIBB-JLHAWCCKK-GMO2LRD9Y
I got it, thanks. It was World War III: Black Gold.
Good day to you, people of the world!