It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: Shame, I sure could have used that cognac too.
Thanks for Trine!.
lukslo: Congrats Lugum!

Dischord: You got it, congrats, and as for the cognac, who knows what the future may bring!
lukslo: Scotty beam that cognac up!
Cheers!. Gorgeous looking games.
lugum: Shame, I sure could have used that cognac too.
Thanks for Trine!.
lukslo: Congrats Lugum!

Dischord: You got it, congrats, and as for the cognac, who knows what the future may bring!
lukslo: Scotty beam that cognac up!
If only we could do that, just that easily... maybe our descendants, if we are lucky.
Supposedly scotty only had 4 fingers on 1 hand because he was shot in a war by one of his companions.
Post edited December 07, 2013 by lugum
lugum: Supposedly scotty only had 4 fingers on 1 hand because he was shot in a war by one of his companions.
....or it was left behind, severed by his zipper, when the bridge came to inspect engineering, unannounced....
lugum: Supposedly scotty only had 4 fingers on 1 hand because he was shot in a war by one of his companions.
Dischord: ....or it was left behind, severed by his zipper, when the bridge came to inspect engineering, unannounced....
Hey he didn't wear one of those "The expendables" suits! :P
Dischord: ....or it was left behind, severed by his zipper, when the bridge came to inspect engineering, unannounced....
lukslo: Hey he didn't wear one of those "The expendables" suits! :P
Never posit this possibility to Spock, as he'll glean that puzzled look of his for weeks :-)
alexbowwow: You should really try Enclave, in my opinion it's a really great game. You've got 2 sides(light and dark), many characters to choose from, different weapons, armors etc..
skeletonbow: I kind of hoped to play all the way through Strife first. I played it only very briefly and then lost the disks and could never find another person who had heard of it much less had it, and it was impossible to find in stores also. Probably because IIRC the game was not well received, but I thought it was great the one or two nights I got to play it. I've got it here now but need to find the motivation to research all of the OSS clients and find which one has the best graphics first that are Strife compatible. One of the GL Doom clones likely, just haven't kept up on the forks out there. Enclave is definitely on the list though and I might end up playing it first anyway as it'd be easier to do. :)
Zdoom is far and away the best Doom source port I've used, I highly recommend it.

Don't forget Voices.WAD!
lukslo: Hey he didn't wear one of those "The expendables" suits! :P
Dischord: Never posit this possibility to Spock, as he'll glean that puzzled look of his for weeks :-)
He will be out till tuesday as there are spanish holidays so coast is clear. :p
Dischord: Never posit this possibility to Spock, as he'll glean that puzzled look of his for weeks :-)
lugum: He will be out till tuesday as there are spanish holidays so coast is clear. :p
Saved! :D
skeletonbow: I kind of hoped to play all the way through Strife first. I played it only very briefly and then lost the disks and could never find another person who had heard of it much less had it, and it was impossible to find in stores also. Probably because IIRC the game was not well received, but I thought it was great the one or two nights I got to play it. I've got it here now but need to find the motivation to research all of the OSS clients and find which one has the best graphics first that are Strife compatible. One of the GL Doom clones likely, just haven't kept up on the forks out there. Enclave is definitely on the list though and I might end up playing it first anyway as it'd be easier to do. :)
ggf162: Zdoom is far and away the best Doom source port I've used, I highly recommend it.

Don't forget Voices.WAD!
I'll check that one out then, dunno if I've tried it before or not as it's been *ages* since I fired up any of the DOOM based games at all. I think I used DOOM Legacy or GLDOOM last, which would have been definitely over a decade ago, possibly as far back as 2000. They probably have 4D DOOM engines now with stereo support and Oculus Rift support likely. :)
lugum: He will be out till tuesday as there are spanish holidays so coast is clear. :p
He's a good guy, if we are speaking of the same, and hope he's enjoying the holidays.

I can remember a thread that has seemed to disappear, the post a fact or "fact" thread, where we got into a star trek convention thing :-)

Damned good people here.
Dischord: He's a good guy, if we are speaking of the same, and hope he's enjoying the holidays.

I can remember a thread that has seemed to disappear, the post a fact or "fact" thread, where we got into a star trek convention thing :-)

Damned good people here.
Well i assume it's thespian whenever spock is mentioned. :) (although there is another one here with a spock avatar)

He sure is a good guy, and well its more about that he has internet from public places so with those holidays that is gonna be down rather then celebrating it.

And yeah a bunch of good people still missing...
lugum: Well i assume it's thespian whenever spock is mentioned. :) (although there is another one here with a spock avatar)

He sure is a good guy, and well its more about that he has internet from public places so with those holidays that is gonna be down rather then celebrating it.

Yes, can think of many from the popular to the almost forgotten...

Just made a purchase, but got error, forcing close after charge to salute a couple.

Will hide what you got awhile ago in a sec, if code got to my account.
In honor of some past members, and because I have been talking in this thread like an old lady across a close line, I will hide a code for Trine and Trine 2 in a thread I have posted in within the last 12 hours.

Look for the fat head little baby avatar having a smoke in another thread, and you may get the code.

In honor of Ian and Gameon, good luck!
lugum: Well i assume it's thespian whenever spock is mentioned. :) (although there is another one here with a spock avatar)

Dischord: Yes, can think of many from the popular to the almost forgotten...

Just made a purchase, but got error, forcing close after charge to salute a couple.

Will hide what you got awhile ago in a sec, if code got to my account.
Hope it fixes itself.