It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

teshra: Wow, lots of pots and kettles being introduced to each other over the last couple hours. Aint that something.
Poor new guy being ridiculed for not being here a year or two earlier as he is being scolded for despicable behavior that 500 more rep would allow him to get away with.
tinyE: I don't condone the downrep either but there are people here with high rep that don't get away with constantly asking for games.

EDIT:
Well I'm glad you asked! :D
Sachys
10rdtr3k
Stooner
and Punished_Snake all have rep over 500 and all have low rated request posts.
I thnk he might also just meant me as i said something about it, and with a previous jab from him awhile ago too (but it could have also been just anybody from the list you mentioned).
While its despicable from him when you try to have a decent arguement about certain things through pm and he just ignores you completely plus its despicable behavior to come out every so few weeks to take a bash at a certain group or certain people without even having the guts to say their names.

Plus the fact its just very strange that whenever he posts his always get uprepped and any 10 before and after gets downrepped.
high rated
Haven't played the hide and seek game for awhile, so here goes.

I have edited one of my posts within the last 12 hours to include Trine and Trine2.

Look for the bubble headed little baby having a smoke somewhere, in another thread, and you'll get it.

Sometimes Ninjas have to move around :-)

Good luck.
Dischord: Sometimes Ninjas have to move around :-)

Good luck.
Make those ninjas sweat for their keys!!!

Nice one Dischord, I won't be joining the hunt (already have the Trines)
lukslo: Make those ninjas sweat for their keys!!!

Ninjas tired, or just waking up, as key still not claimed. Maybe need Geritol if from states, or coffee if from your area :-)

Dischord: Ninjas tired, or just waking up, as key still not claimed. Maybe need Geritol if from states, or coffee if from your area :-)
That is odd, those are two of the best games on the site.

Dischord: Ninjas tired, or just waking up, as key still not claimed. Maybe need Geritol if from states, or coffee if from your area :-)
Cant find it and need tea.
tinyE: That is odd, those are two of the best games on the site.
They fall just short of the sausage game, right?
lugum: Cant find it and need tea.
I'd be glad to give you a pot, if here, but can't share tea or cognac at this distance!
lugum: Cant find it and need tea.
Dischord: I'd be glad to give you a pot, if here, but can't share tea or cognac at this distance!
Shame, I sure could have used that cognac too.
Thanks for Trine!.
lugum: Shame, I sure could have used that cognac too.
Thanks for Trine!.
You got it, congrats, and as for the cognac, who knows what the future may bring!
So this is what people talk about in here at 3 am, tea, cognac and sausages. XD

Well save some for me, I need to get back to bed; I actually have to do my job tomorrow (albeit only for a few minutes).
Later. :D
tinyE: So this is what people talk about in here at 3 am, tea, cognac and sausages. XD

Well save some for me, I need to get back to bed; I actually have to do my job tomorrow (albeit only for a few minutes).
Tea, sausage, cognac, we've got a good start for a Gog party somewhere...
lugum: Shame, I sure could have used that cognac too.
Thanks for Trine!.
Congrats Lugum!

Dischord: You got it, congrats, and as for the cognac, who knows what the future may bring!
Scotty beam that cognac up!
tinyE: So this is what people talk about in here at 3 am, tea, cognac and sausages. XD

Dischord: Tea, sausage, cognac, we've got a good start for a Gog party somewhere...
Sometimes we have spam too here. :p
alexbowwow: You should really try Enclave, in my opinion it's a really great game. You've got 2 sides(light and dark), many characters to choose from, different weapons, armors etc..
I kind of hoped to play all the way through Strife first. I played it only very briefly and then lost the disks and could never find another person who had heard of it much less had it, and it was impossible to find in stores also. Probably because IIRC the game was not well received, but I thought it was great the one or two nights I got to play it. I've got it here now but need to find the motivation to research all of the OSS clients and find which one has the best graphics first that are Strife compatible. One of the GL Doom clones likely, just haven't kept up on the forks out there. Enclave is definitely on the list though and I might end up playing it first anyway as it'd be easier to do. :)