It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crsldmc: I don't speak such language sorry mate. :)
That's funny, I haven't had a chance to decode yours yet, not on my regular list of coding apparently. Mine is easy x2.
The Showdown Effect steam key for the first reply
klaattu: The Showdown Effect steam key for the first reply
Can I?
maxrobbye: Can I?
Maybe if you'd improven your ratio and manners a bit?
Post edited December 06, 2013 by lugum
Check your PM
lugum: Maybe if you'd improven your ratio and manners a bit?
I don't understand why people downrate. If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me.
klaattu: Check your PM
Thank you :)
Post edited December 06, 2013 by maxrobbye
lugum: Maybe if you'd improven your ratio and manners a bit?
maxrobbye: I don't understand why people downrate. If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me.
klaattu: Check your PM
maxrobbye: Thank you :)
People get downrated for the weirdest non sensible reasons i grant you that.

But you being barely new looking at your join date and only requesting games from what i can tell instead of just introducing yourself, blending in, perhaps give something yourself first. I can understand why you got some downreps for that.
maxrobbye: I don't understand why people downrate. If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me.

Thank you :)
lugum: People get downrated for the weirdest non sensible reasons i grant you that.

But you being barely new looking at your join date and only requesting games from what i can tell instead of just introducing yourself, blending in, perhaps give something yourself first. I can understand why you got some downreps for that.
And the fact that he literally takes everything that gets offered and even asks people that are asking for the things in the gifting threads if they are asking or giving it out, and even asking for dlc for a game that he doesn't own doubt that sits right with people
lugum: People get downrated for the weirdest non sensible reasons i grant you that.

that and actively asking anyone going for a game doesnt help:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post6643
Post edited December 06, 2013 by Sachys
Anyone still need the golden jubilee bundle? give me a reason to why you want it
What's up peeeeps!!!!
niniendowarrior: What's up peeeeps!!!!
The sky? maybe the ceiling who knows!
Elvin37: The sky? maybe the ceiling who knows!
The Pound VS. the Dollar!
All is good in marshmallow chick land. You?
Not the temperature, at least not here! Was 61 2 days ago, today its 24!