It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings peeeeps!
niniendowarrior: Greetings peeeeps!
colonel!
niniendowarrior: Greetings peeeeps!
Braussie: colonel!
what's up?! :D
Braussie: colonel!
niniendowarrior: what's up?! :D
Not a whole lot. Trying to not fall asleep for some reason, though I should go to bed. I'm also thinking about re-recording the vocals for my new song's verses. I want to get a decent rough draft recorded for when I hit the studio in Jan. I'm also trying to figure out scenes I want to put in the video I'm making for the song. What're you up to?
niniendowarrior: what's up?! :D
Braussie: Not a whole lot. Trying to not fall asleep for some reason, though I should go to bed. I'm also thinking about re-recording the vocals for my new song's verses. I want to get a decent rough draft recorded for when I hit the studio in Jan. I'm also trying to figure out scenes I want to put in the video I'm making for the song. What're you up to?
Lots of work. A LOT OF WORK. Also been playing a lot of Mass Effect 3. Absolutely amazing thus far.
Post edited December 06, 2013 by niniendowarrior
high rated
not sure if already redeemed:

Ring Runner (steam)

C#X#K-NGGQH-##ZD#

dizcology: not sure if already redeemed:

Ring Runner (steam)

C#X#K-NGGQH-##ZD#

+1 but I'm passing on that one. :)

Ring Runner (steam)

C#X#K-NGGQH-##ZD#

+1 Worked. Thanks.

Ring Runner (steam)

C#X#K-NGGQH-##ZD#

+1 for the giveaway
Good morning Ninjas! Who wants Shatter (STEAM)?
high rated
Particulars seems to have been greenlit.

To celeberate subatomic particles - and the incidental fact that I used to be in a band called The Quarks - the first reply to this post listing the names of the six quarks will get a Steam code to Particulars.

=====

Very likely already redeemed; if so my apologies:

Angelica Weaver (steam)

@@NIF-DK@AC-J@CLC

Post edited December 06, 2013 by dizcology
dizcology: Particulars seems to have been greenlit.

To celeberate subatomic particles - and the incidental fact that I used to be in a band called The Quarks - the first reply to this post listing the names of the six quarks will get a Steam code to Particulars.

Angelica Weaver (steam)

@@NIF-DK@AC-J@CLC

Awesome giveaway! i'm abstaining from this, but +1 for you, good sir.

=====

Angelica Weaver (steam)

@@NIF-DK@AC-J@CLC

+1 for the giveaway. Been tracking this since it was announced. Might wait for a bit before I get it though.

Was tracking it on :
http://surpriseattackgames.com/
Post edited December 06, 2013 by jfelsman

Could I, please? I too am rather fond of quarks, in all manner of bound and unbound states ;)

up, down, charm, strange, top, bottom + another 6 anti-particles, plus theoretical 4th generations o.O That's more than six, already :P

And big thanks for all the drops, mate :-)
Post edited December 06, 2013 by Spinorial

Spinorial: Could I, please? I too am rather fond of quarks, in all manner of bound and unbound states ;)
up, down, charm, strange, top, bottom + another 6 anti-particles, plus theoretical 4th generations o.O That's more than six, already :P
you bet! PM incoming.