It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I believe it's a game of Confuse-A-Bot. I know any key scanning script must be hating life these days.
Elvin37: I figured that much they lost me at 'dangly parts'
If you've 20 bucks to spare, I'm sure QC will be glad to show you what is all this about. :p
IAmSinistar: I believe it's a game of Confuse-A-Bot. I know any key scanning script must be hating life these days.
Beware, they might evolve and wipe out Mankind! :p
Post edited December 05, 2013 by Thespian*
I have another 8bitMMO beta key, someone interesed?
wallakax: I have another 8bitMMO beta key, someone interesed?
Why not?
wallakax: I have another 8bitMMO beta key, someone interesed?
maxrobbye: Why not?
PM on the way
maxrobbye: Why not?
wallakax: PM on the way
Thank you
Ur welcome!

I found a old humble link, and i guess it's works fine, so i have a Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC

ofc need a base game, someone want?
I just got a STEAM gift key for Faerie Solitaire from the current Humble Weekly Sale. Does someone want it?
Impaler26: I just got a STEAM gift key for Faerie Solitaire from the current Humble Weekly Sale. Does someone want it?
Can I haz Faeries?
Impaler26: I just got a STEAM gift key for Faerie Solitaire from the current Humble Weekly Sale. Does someone want it?
Landeril: Can I haz Faeries?
Sure, PM sent.
hi everyone
(boh, 4 hours no post. must be a new record....and The Hippo owns the thread again...YEAH)

I am singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a wonderful day, i'm just happy again. I'm singing and dancing in the rain
Post edited December 05, 2013 by Schnuff
Hi hippo!! good night almost here
wallakax: Ur welcome!

I found a old humble link, and i guess it's works fine, so i have a Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC

I'll take if available Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC Thanx
wallakax: Ur welcome!

firetim: I'll take if available Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC Thanx
It's urs!
Crsldmc: akadjkadaodkospdajdaijdpoadjoiadjoaodjapokdjpowjaojd is that clear?
dragonsreach: VG04c0lHbDBKM01nYm05MElHTnNaV0Z5SUhOdklFa2dZVzBnWjI5cGJtY2dkRzhnWkc5MVlteGxJR1Z1WTI5a1pTQjBhR2x6 SUdGdVpDQjBjbm tnZEc4Z2NtVjJaWEp6WlNCbGJtZHBibVZsY2lCNWIzVnljeUVnT2kwcA==
I don't speak such language sorry mate. :)
Leucius: Not in the slightest. :B
Hehe!! :D
ejiki: Take your cat away from keyboard!
I'm sorry, it was my chorizo talking... O___O

Something I learned from Elvin..