It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: snip
Rodzaju: snap
chezybezy: but i dont WANT to install the ultimate sex sim game....
Thanks folks. And I've already sent you a Virtual Valerie key once, Chezy. ;)

TheSupremeForce: Well, SOMEONE redeemed it, but I have no idea whether or not it still worked in the first place. It's all good. I was more curious about solving the mystery than I was to actually play the game in question.
Ta, so some thankless beggar got it. Ah well, didn't cost me anything, and yielded enlightenment, so a net gain for me.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by IAmSinistar
chezybezy: but i dont WANT to install the ultimate sex sim game....
IAmSinistar: Thanks folks. And I've already sent you a Virtual Valerie key once, Chezy. ;)
shhh you were not supposed to tell anyone.... can i get a refund on my bribe then??

and a thankyou from me for the game on behalf of whoever took it.
lol I was thinking last night that it would be awesome for GOG to have a built in give-away interface.
I was also thinking how I could build an app/plugin that made give-aways easier to create/enter/manage/pick winners etc

Would people be interersted?
IAmSinistar: Thanks folks. And I've already sent you a Virtual Valerie key once, Chezy. ;)
chezybezy: shhh you were not supposed to tell anyone.... can i get a refund on my bribe then??
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
chezybezy: shhh you were not supposed to tell anyone.... can i get a refund on my bribe then??
Mmm, possibly, if I can find anywhere that still sells Fruit Brute cereal.

chezybezy: and a thankyou from me for the game on behalf of whoever took it.
Thank you dear. Don't worry, this doesn't colour my outlook, I've seen plenty of rank ingratitude on this thread before. Just confirms that I made the right decision going forward to gift only to the right people. More on this as Xmas approacheth...
jfelsman: lol I was thinking last night that it would be awesome for GOG to have a built in give-away interface.
I was also thinking how I could build an app/plugin that made give-aways easier to create/enter/manage/pick winners etc

Isn't that pretty much what Steam Gifts is? So, you want to build GOG Gifts? Just wondering, that's all.
jfelsman: lol I was thinking last night that it would be awesome for GOG to have a built in give-away interface.

Interesting idea, though normally PM works fine. It's just every so often you encounter someone who wasn't raised properly.

niniendowarrior: Isn't that pretty much what Steam Gifts is? So, you want to build GOG Gifts? Just wondering, that's all.
Dunno was just thinking about people that make Gift threads then manually entering people that participated etc.

Might be nice is all and GOG Community are a pretty nice bunch :P

IAmSinistar: Interesting idea, though normally PM works fine. It's just every so often you encounter someone who wasn't raised properly.
Guess it was more to assist with the mini competition style give-aways people run as opposed to just dropping a first in best dressed.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by jfelsman
all we need now is Stooner repeatedly saying
"fuck you!"
and
"I wanna fuck you!"
and we're getting close to last nights wonders!
jfelsman: Guess it was more to assist with the mini competition style give-aways people run as opposed to just dropping a first in best dressed.
Yah, something that would auto-tally giveaway/contest entrants, and possibly allow for random selection, would be a boon for some folks. I know it takes a while to tally pages of entrants when I give away multiple titles in one thread.
Sachys: all we need now is Stooner repeatedly saying
"fuck you!"
and
"I wanna fuck you!"
I think stooner felt ashamed again when he woke up looking at what he did yesterday. Explains why he hasn't show up.
"fuck you!"
and
"I wanna fuck you!"
aww what did i miss last night?! if only there was a way i could travel back in time and see what was said... oh wait i can its the internet!

correction: im too lazy to skip back several pages to find out ><
"fuck you!"
and
"I wanna fuck you!"
chezybezy: aww what did i miss last night?! if only there was a way i could travel back in time and see what was said... oh wait i can its the internet!

correction: im too lazy to skip back several pages to find out ><
oh you can just go back one i think!
jfelsman: Guess it was more to assist with the mini competition style give-aways people run as opposed to just dropping a first in best dressed.
IAmSinistar: Yah, something that would auto-tally giveaway/contest entrants, and possibly allow for random selection, would be a boon for some folks. I know it takes a while to tally pages of entrants when I give away multiple titles in one thread.
I mean I could build something really easily in an external site. But would would be nice to tap into the GOG attributes like Rep, names, post rating etc.
jfelsman: I mean I could build something really easily in an external site. But would would be nice to tap into the GOG attributes like Rep, names, post rating etc.
Likewise. I built web applications as part of my job, as well as a hobby, so I could do it if motivated. In fact, I'm building one now for my Xmas thingummy. Still might build one for Sachys too if he still needs it for his own form of madness.

But yah, nicer if it could integrate with GOG.