It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: Hmm am I the only one who have no idea who Wakalo is.
When was he banned originally?
same here
Austrobogulator: No pie, but there might be pi :o
kkreo: Raspberry pi?
Yes, recite the digits of pi while blowing raspberries - It's indeed a tough challenge.
Sachys: Will there be pie?
1Pie1: Yes there will :D There will be pie! What a coincidence. Wakalo was banned HOORRAY! But i think he has like 15 more accounts.. Just a guess :) There are some rumors that mention that his alts have a lot more rep now.. scary man.. I think he's getting ready for his christmas looting
suspicious.........
1Pie1: Yes there will :D There will be pie! What a coincidence. Wakalo was banned HOORRAY! But i think he has like 15 more accounts.. Just a guess :) There are some rumors that mention that his alts have a lot more rep now.. scary man.. I think he's getting ready for his christmas looting
Oh really... numpty!
You know alot about him for someone new, and how do you guess 15 accounts?
No-o-o the gog-o-bear is gone ;(
simon_vd: No-o-o the gog-o-bear is gone ;(
Sachy's fault, he promised me a christmassy bear, i needed something christmassy for a contest.
call in a Jack Keane sale, maybe he'll have the power to bring him back.
Deleting my post. How rude these admins can be? Lol I just wanted to talk to the fellow GoGers
Post edited December 01, 2013 by 1Pie1
lugum: Sachy's fault, he promised me a christmassy bear, i needed something christmassy for a contest.
Here. Sachys promises me stuff all the time and all I ever get from him is heartache.
And admins? HUH?
Attachments:
bear.jpg (3 Kb)
Post edited December 01, 2013 by tinyE
lugum: Sachy's fault, he promised me a christmassy bear, i needed something christmassy for a contest.
tinyE: Here. Sachys promises me stuff all the time and all I ever get from him is heartache.
And admins? HUH?
well he gives me tinfoil hats every so often.
Well, I'd have finished the christmas GOGbears if my inbox didnt have about thirty messages on here after a nap this aft - not to mention client calls and molepeople!
tinyE: Here. Sachys promises me stuff all the time and all I ever get from him is heartache.
And admins? HUH?
ahwww cute , but sachy's bear too. now i am conflicted. :|
Sachys: Well, I'd have finished the christmas GOGbears if my inbox didnt have about thirty messages on here after a nap this aft - not to mention client calls and molepeople!
molepeople?
Post edited December 01, 2013 by lugum
And admins? HUH?
lugum: ahwww cute , but sachy's bear too. now i am conflicted. :|
Go with Sachys, he probably put a lot of effort into it. I just posted the 1st thing that popped up on Google.

I still want to know what 1Pie1 meant by "admins" in here. I wasn't aware we had them.
lugum: molepeople?
MOLEPEOPLE!

...and a brain in a jar...
*bloop!