It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: In support of Sachys' giveaway, may I say that Sword of the Stars is an excellent long-term strategy game, and doesn't require that much computing power to run.
Aye - that it be!

Well, if nobody speaks up soon I may have to pull some others out of my chimpflap and do a full giveaway instead
Sachys: Well, if nobody speaks up soon I may have to pull some others out of my chimpflap and do a full giveaway instead
By giving away so much free stuff on Black Friday, you are undermining the one of the most cherished decadent, avaricious, and consumerist days of the western world. The free market disapprooves :P
blakstar: In support of Sachys' giveaway, may I say that Sword of the Stars is an excellent long-term strategy game, and doesn't require that much computing power to run.
Sachys: Aye - that it be!

Well, if nobody speaks up soon I may have to pull some others out of my chimpflap and do a full giveaway instead
O.o
Sachys: Well, if nobody speaks up soon I may have to pull some others out of my chimpflap and do a full giveaway instead
Spinorial: By giving away so much free stuff on Black Friday, you are undermining the one of the most cherished decadent, avaricious, and consumerist days of the western world. The free market disapprooves :P
How come some of these decadent, avaricious consumers can't even put together 3 or 4 sentences to form a compelling argument as to why they should get the game? :-)
Spinorial: By giving away so much free stuff on Black Friday, you are undermining the one of the most cherished decadent, avaricious, and consumerist days of the western world. The free market disapprooves :P
Maybe I should have yopu all fight over the games in the opld highland way: bare breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby!
Sachys: Aye - that it be!

chezybezy: O.o
my space suits in the wash
Post edited November 29, 2013 by Sachys
Well, that those games no longer on offer!
Well, if I can guess the problem is the same as the usual question in a job interview: Why do you want work with this company? Because otherwise I starve to death, that's why dummy.

But on to the reasoning. I didn't really know anything about this game until I've seen a video about Swords of the Stars 2 by Angry Joe, and he was so fired up about the game. I played a lot of space strategy games back then, like Imperium Galactica 1-2, Reunion, Homeword, Haegemonia, and I would like to see if Joe was right about this game.
Sachys: Maybe I should have yopu all fight over the games in the opld highland way: bare breasted and each carrying an eight pound baby!
I'll toss a caber on' yer!
And now I typed this in for nothing. :D
HWsGC: And now I typed this in for nothing. :D
you alos didnt reply to my post! o_O!
high rated
hi everybody,
today i could offer you Chainz 2: Relinked (Steam)
Schnuff: hi everybody,
Ooooh, finally a proper S&M game?! O.O
Schnuff: hi everybody,
Spinorial: Ooooh, finally a proper S&M game?! O.O
ehh, no sorry you must buy your equipment elsewhere :p
Post edited November 29, 2013 by Schnuff
i thought that was the one ian ascended his wife in?! O_o7
Sachys: i thought that was the one ian ascended his wife in?! O_o7
False alarm. There's only some mild bondage in this :(