It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Adventures of Shuggy to the next two Black Friday ninjas. I have two keys, one Steam and one Desura. State which you want, second ninja will get the other.
ciccia22: May I? Steam
Yes, key PM'd. Desura key remains.
IAmSinistar: Adventures of Shuggy to the next two Black Friday ninjas. I have two keys, one Steam and one Desura. State which you want, second ninja will get the other.
Thank you very much! Here have a shower of +1 and gratitude :)
May I ask for the Desura one? ;)
Thespian*: May I ask for the Desura one? ;)
aw beat me to it did you?
gbaz69: aw beat me to it did you?
Sorry, mate! ;)

Funnily enough, yesterday I did read an old review about The Adventures of Shuggy in which the reviewer praised the freshness of having new gameplay mechanics on almost each level of the game, and I thought that it would be great to have the chance of playing it. ;)
You most certainly may, key on the way, have a great day. :)
gbaz69: aw beat me to it did you?
Thespian*: Sorry, mate! ;)

Funnily enough, yesterday I did read an old review about The Adventures of Shuggy in which the reviewer praised the freshness of having new gameplay mechanics on almost each level of the game, and I thought that it would be great to have the chance of playing it. ;)
No worries, just out ninja'd, I'll turn the tables soon enough... soon enough.

If that review is accurate, then it is a well paced game.
So many games now, is same gameplay from start to finish.. and are boring/stale to me.
Well, as it's looking at being buried already, here we go again:

STAR RULER - STEAM

SWORD OF THE STARS COMPLETE - STEAM

ELEUSIS - DESURA

Name the game you want
, but to get it, you'll have to convince me that you'll actually play it in your reply.

I'll leave this open for some time so you all have a chance to make a convincing arguement.
Post edited November 29, 2013 by Sachys
IAmSinistar: You most certainly may, key on the way, have a great day. :)
Thanks a ton, my esteemed left-handed Santa! :)

Have a great one, you too!

gbaz69: No worries, just out ninja'd, I'll turn the tables soon enough... soon enough.
I'm sure of that. ;)

gbaz69: If that review is accurate, then it is a well paced game.
So many games now, is same gameplay from start to finish.. and are boring/stale to me.
Besides, the main character is a cute vampire, and I love vampiric stories and movies since my early childhood. :)
Post edited November 29, 2013 by Thespian*
Sachys: Well, as it's looking at being buried already, here we go again:

STAR RULER - STEAM

SWORD OF THE STARS COMPLETE - STEAM

ELEUSIS - DESURA

Name the game you want
, but to get it, you'll have to convince me that you'll actually play it in your reply.

I'll leave this open for some time so you all have a chance to make a convincing arguement.
+rep for the GA.
This is an interesting chance for people who actually want the games to take them only because they really want them
What's with the hats ;P
simon_vd: What's with the hats ;P
the tinfoil hat society is having its annual christmas feast!
simon_vd: What's with the hats ;P
Sachys: the tinfoil hat society is having its annual christmas feast!
I am also wearing a mask to protect my identity!
Sachys: the tinfoil hat society is having its annual christmas feast!
kkreo: I am also wearing a mask to protect my identity!
Looks like a bib to collect the drool!
kkreo: I am also wearing a mask to protect my identity!
Sachys: Looks like a bib to collect the drool!
Yeah,they were out of the good masks in the store,so this was the best thing i could find