It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam Autumn sale is here!
Man-Eater: Steam Autumn sale is here!
Thanks for the heads up! +1
high rated
SpaceChem Code Drop for Steam

I'm just dropping this here because if you put yourself through this much pain, I'll know you really want the game!

-If you enumerate the letter (C2), it's the square of number (C1) and number (C3).
-Letter (A2) is a duplicate of letter (A1).
-If you enumerate letter (A1) and subtract the enumerated letter (E1) plus 2, it should equal (D3).
-Letter (C2) is the symbol for Phosphorus on the Periodic Table.
-Letter (B1) is the enumerated letter (E3) multiplied by the enumerated letter (E1) plus the enumerated letter (B3).
-Letter (B3) follows letter (C2) in the alphabet.
-Letter (D1) is a duplicate of letter (C2).
-Letter (B2) follows letter (B3) in the alphabet.
-Assuming the letters appear on the top row, if shifted off the bottom row, letters (E1) to (E3) are the first three letters of the alphabet, but shifted down a row.
-Letter (D2) is the symbol for Potassium on the Periodic Table.

I've tried to indicate which answers should be letter and which should be numbers.

If you line up the three rows, and separate with a dash, you should get a Steam code for SpaceChem.

If you do get a complete code, and don't want to test it on Steam, PM me a copy, and I'll tell you if it's right or wrong!

******* PUZZLE HAS BEEN SOLVED, AND THE PRIZE CLAIMED *******
Attachments:
Post edited November 27, 2013 by blakstar
I IMPLORE ALL OF YOU TO BUY ANTICHAMBER
Austrobogulator: ....ANTICHAMBER
looks very interesting, but would prefer to GOG it later if it's heading this way at some point?
Austrobogulator: I IMPLORE ALL OF YOU TO BUY ANTICHAMBER
Looks amazing. Have my eye a little closer to the KOTOR games though since it looks like my brother's stolen the 360 now and the old Xbox hasn't worked in years.
Austrobogulator: ....ANTICHAMBER
IanM: looks very interesting, but would prefer to GOG it later if it's heading this way at some point?
I believe he's said it's possible at some point. However he's said that he wants to focus on just the Steam version before thinking about going to other distributors.
leonairxxx: You could use a proxy or something. Heard of people tryin that. Give it a shot mate :D
Speaking of this has any actually managed to get a key through these means?
leonairxxx:
Thanks. I entered.
blakstar: SpaceChem Code Drop for Steam

I'm just dropping this here because if you put yourself through this much pain, I'll know you really want the game!

-If you enumerate the letter (C2), it's the square of number (C1) and number (C3).
-Letter (A2) is a duplicate of letter (A1).
-If you enumerate letter (A1) and subtract the enumerated letter (E1) plus 2, it should equal (D3).
-Letter (C2) is the symbol for Phosphorus on the Periodic Table.
-Letter (B1) is the enumerated letter (E3) multiplied by the enumerated letter (E1) plus the enumerated letter (B3).
-Letter (B3) follows letter (C2) in the alphabet.
-Letter (D1) is a duplicate of letter (C2).
-Letter (B2) follows letter (B3) in the alphabet.
-Assuming the letters appear on the top row, if shifted off the bottom row, letters (E1) to (E3) are the first three letters of the alphabet, but shifted down a row.
-Letter (D2) is the symbol for Potassium on the Periodic Table.

I've tried to indicate which answers should be letter and which should be numbers.

If you line up the three rows, and separate with a dash, you should get a Steam code for SpaceChem.

If you do get a complete code, and don't want to test it on Steam, PM me a copy, and I'll tell you if it's right or wrong!

******* IF YOU DO SOLVE IT COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW! THANK YOU! *******
I have solved your fiendish puzzle and claimed the prize, thanks.
leonairxxx: You could use a proxy or something. Heard of people tryin that. Give it a shot mate :D
Nigioh: Speaking of this has any actually managed to get a key through these means?
yeap. i know people that have gotten keys.
:D
high rated
The following Steam Key for Sonic Generations is maybe for German or Europe region only.....
who knows
IOAMP-E2AFZ-W6BJG

And for Lord of the Rings Online players this code gives your a special horse and 250 points
QX2PMELMZ2Q4LWXCNM4F29PKJ

Have Fun and
many easter eggs

edit:
i mean merry x-mas
a nice yule
Post edited November 27, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: The following Steam Key for Sonic Generations is maybe for German or Europe region only.....
who knows
IOAMP-E2AFZ-W6BJG

And for Lord of the Rings Online players this code gives your a special horse and 250 points
QX2PMELMZ2Q4LWXCNM4F29PKJ

Have Fun and
many easter eggs
+1 for the gifting.
Schnuff: The following Steam Key for Sonic Generations is maybe for German or Europe region only.....
who knows
IOAMP-E2AFZ-W6BJG
Seems to be the case:

"Not Available

Sorry, but the following items are not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled."
Post edited November 27, 2013 by Austrobogulator
Austrobogulator: Seems to be the case:

"Not Available

Sorry, but the following items are not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled."
I'd love it if it actually said "This ain't fer you ya bloody drongo!"

or...

"Hey this international pricefixing and region blocking doesn't seem so funny now eh buddy?!" For the states...

or...

"David Cameron is watching you - always!" for the UK!